HowTo: Scam apps for their in-app purchases!!!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,338,518 happy users since 2014.
Register

ViiP3R

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 8 years
Greetings Sbenny Community.

As for my recent inactivity of several weeks, I want to start being more active again. Therefore, I give you a special tutorial, a tutorial, for the games, which are not hackable but for the games you need the in-game currency for.
(Note: This method is tested for ANDROID DEVICES ONLY. It does actually work, but this tutorial doesn't support IOS systems in any way)

First, requirements, as nothing is free:

1. A fully working Android x.x device
2. A Google Play Card (GPC) or Google Play Wallet (GPW) (Can be stocked up with credit card, PayPal or Google Play Card)
3. A Google Play Account
4. The game you want to scam the premium currency for, e.g. Clash of Clans (Note: a few games do NOT accept this type of scamming and are very critical with this, e.g. Castle Clash, and they can close/ban your account PERMANENTLY until you refund the money)
5. An working E-mail as you will receive further instructions.
6. Probably 24-72 hours of time, as the support is working on the incoming tickets of other people and scammers.

TUTORIAL:

1. First, stock up your GPW with the payment options given by Google when not done already or when a GPC is available for the payment. Do not worry, you will get refunded.
2. As usually done by many people, buy the in-game currency with the GPW.
3. After the In-game currency is bought and you received the item wanted, e.g. gems, close the game.
4. Open up the web page and fill out the format given, at the end click "a friend or family member bought this product without my consent", tell them as reason that a family member bought the item without your permission and this is a misunderstanding. You wish that they refund the money as it wasn't your fault. Write with the best English you have and write very polite.
The web page: https://support.google.com/googleplay/contact/play_request_refund_apps?rd=2&rd=1&ctx=problems_with_inapp_purchases
5. Send out the ticket. You should receive a conformation via Email in a short time, you will receive the actual email concerning the "problem" in between 24-72 hours.

If everything worked well, you should receive an email telling you that they are sorry for the inconvenience. You maybe have to give further information in another email, be creative, but afterwards you should get refunded with the x (amount) of money, the item bought didn't disappear and you can buy it another time.

You can repeat this method at least 3 times each two weeks, maybe 5-7 times a month. More may sound suspicious to the support team.

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSE OF MONEY, NOR WHEN GETTING INVOLVED WITH THE POLICE OR FOR BEING SPOKEN GUILTY FOR ANY CRIMINAL ACTIVITY. NOTHING IS MY FAULT, BE AWARE OF EVERY RISK.

If it worked, let me know with pressing the like button and commenting down below.

Best regards.

thinking

In Love Lv4️⃣
VIP Member
Member for 8 years
Re: Tutorial HowTo: Scam apps for their in-app purchases!!!

i actually reported stuff and google did help me , but i think there is a 100day limit... nothing purchased longer then 100 days ago applies...
And also i was called by a google employee, explained him that my son made purchases and i got the refunds...

P3triiX

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 9 years

yeah ... this sor of excuse works for 5or6 times . . . after that they will say to set a code for purchases

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Don't you lose your purchased goods too, after the refund?

thinking

In Love Lv4️⃣
VIP Member
Member for 8 years

depends on Game maker, in my case nothing happened, i think. And they did advise my to put an extra sms security on my phone, but that is not what i want...

Deibiz

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Last Game I played I bought 100€ item android I did It. Google refound me the monetaria, and I didnt lose muy item.

But It only worked 1 time, the second time I tried it, Google didnt refound me nothing

hamersky

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
1548614812441.png

Post automatically merged:

Last edited: