I Don't Know What is Left where i am wrong

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,918 happy users since 2014.
Register

noble678

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hi all
I want to ask you all can you help me a little bit in cracking up a game the game is : The Walking Dead New Frontier I know it's already availble on the sbenny site and even Lucky Patcher can help me to achieve free In-App Purchases but I don't want to use it because i want to do it manually i want to crack it on my own I want to learn not just to crack

My Progress :

I already Cracked the first two seasons even the same hack of returning true in the smali also works here but there is one problem it shows the episodes are purchased but Comming SOON and i know that all the episodes are already released please help

Please Help Guys

Playstore Link : The Walking Dead: A New Frontier - Apps on Google Play

Sbenny Link : The Walking Dead: Season Three + MOD

noble678

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Actually The Issue is solved now i don't know why i just closed the game and after that when i opened it it just starts it again and i have all the episodes which i can download

Typ3Cast

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Can you share where you found the files? Or have a tutorial on this? For some reason I am not having luck getting all the code when I use apktool, not sure where I am going wrong..

noble678

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Bro Just simply decompile the apk by using apktool d name.apk and then dig in smali files

Typ3Cast

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Bro Just simply decompile the apk by using apktool d name.apk and then dig in smali files
Yeah, I did that. Just gives me a few super basic smali files. I'm guessing it will be in the lib folder .so files.