ICC Pro Cricket 2015

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,336,030 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
Member for 8 years

Version: 1.0.23

Root needed? NO

Can be played Offline? YES

Game description:
Play the Official Game of the ICC Cricket World Cup 2015.
This game features over 150 official players from the 14 teams of the ICC Cricket WorldCup 2015.

Google Playstore link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.indiagames.procricket_android&hl=en
Mod Features:
Unlimited Gold
Unlimted Coin Dust

Installation Instructions:
To install this game, download the .apk file below, if you're from pc, move it to your Android device, then tap on the .apk file to install it. Also, ensure you uninstall any previously installed version if you do have one.

NOTE: if it ask to update give dismiss and dont forget to backup the game's OBB file after installing this mod version place the OBB back to Android/OBB and run the game

Credits to: ImanHackeR (ME)

Download link(s):
File removed/Download link broken. The link will be restored as soon as it will be fixed. Thank you for understanding.

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
Member for 8 years
Force closes? For me it works fine, did you download the obb for the version1.0.23,

Gamer007

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
There is no obb when I download from playsore.... Pls upload obb if u have pls... it's 1.0.30 why 1.0.23??

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
ImanHacker we do not redirect people to other sites and we do provide complete games and not parts of it. If it does require the Game Cache you can specify it can be taken from the clean version of the play store by making a backup of the obb folder or your need to provide it. Take this in mind for future reference please.

Gamer007

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
i am really sorry its 1.023 only... damn my mobile its not working properly.....pls check as mod is not working.... pls upload obb as well thanks...

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
Member for 8 years
Sbenny said:
ImanHacker we do not redirect people to other sites and we do provide complete games and not parts of it. If it does require the Game Cache you can specify it can be taken from the clean version of the play store by making a backup of the obb folder or your need to provide it. Take this in mind for future reference please.

Allright (y) external link removed, wont happen again.

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
Member for 8 years
Gamer007 said:
i am really sorry its 1.023 only... damn my mobile its not working properly.....pls check as mod is not working.... pls upload obb as well thanks...
Allright ill upload the obb aswell.

Gamer007

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
Great but don't know why account doesnt synchronise... This game once closed then when open it only loads...

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
Member for 8 years
You should ask the game developer that question not to an hacker xD

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.