Jailbroken PS3 Giveaway!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,966 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbennytopia For Life?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

VeryDex

? PS3 King
Member for 5 years
Hello all you beautiful people ,
So recently i've been ''promoted'' to PS3 King and in celebration i'll be doing a giveaway as you can tell it is a Jailbroken PS3. What is a jailbroken PS3?
PlayStation Jailbreak was the first Universal Serial Bus chipset that allows unauthorized code execution, such as homebrew, on the PlayStation 3. It bypasses a system security check using a memory exploit which occurs with USB devices that allows the execution of unsigned code. One of the most popular pieces of homebrew software used with the device is Backup Manager, which allows users to copy game titles from the optical media to the hard drive of the PlayStation 3. Backup Manager can also be used to run homebrew applications that are created to run in the console's native mode.

Multiple devices to perform code execution exist, such as the open sourced versions (e.g. PSgroove, PSfreedom). Most of these only work on PlayStation 3 system software v3.41 or lower as PlayStation’s System Software v3.42 patches the mod chip exploit on the console. The creators of PS3 Jailbreak also released PSDowngrade which enables downgrading of PlayStation 3's System Software to v3.41 (Or lower) from v3.42, v3.50, and v3.55. In simple terms YOU CAN USE MOD MENUS AND STUFF :D
Is it illegal?.
PS3 Jailbreak was outlawed in Australia as it was considered to be in violation of copyright law. The ban states that PS Jailbreak cannot be imported, distributed to another person or offered to the public.
However, no case has been made against an individual by the Sony corporation on the matter of downgrading one's PS3. Nor has any development team that works on downgrading tools (downgrading to the jailbreak capable 3.55 OFW) been presented with litigation by Sony (E3 Flasher Limited, Progskeet, etc.) However Sony attempted to sue GeoHot for his 3.55 Jailbreak So No it isn't completely illegal

If you need any more info on what a Jailbroken PS3 is capable of feel free to ask or send me a PM

Anyhow to enter this giveaway simply just Comment down below why you think you should win, There will be 5 people chosen for the best reason to win then those 5 will be put into a random username picker.

Q.But Orbex that's unfair only 1 out of the 5 people will win how is that fair?

A.I never said the runner ups won't win anything ;)

The giveaway ends on 22/09/2018 5pm GMT

Good luck everyone looking forward to reading all of your comments :)

Shade442

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Feel like i should win because i have always been loyal to the playstation community

Ravenger

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
If I Win It Will Be Like A Dream Come True And It Will Be A Great Opportunity For Me To Win A PS 3 From A PS3 King

SethNeumann

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I've never owned a playstation and I have so many games I'd want to play on it

Sonic30487

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I need a jail broken ps3 please because I don't have one.

Darkstar824

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I would like to win because it would be great to finally have a Sony product back in the house. I would to relive some of the PS3 games with my kids that we currently share on XBox.

SoberD

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I would Like it Because the Fact it can help me in Occupying my Time and stay Sober the happier I am the less the cravings!!!

MaximQa

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
I sold my ps3 and then i understood that i made a huge mistake but im broke now and can't afford it ((( this is so sad, can we hit 1 like

Status
Not open for further replies.