Jailbroken PS3 Giveaway!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,331,016 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbennytopia For Life?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luan

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Well i dont have a PS. I had the first gen it broke.

Omas

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hello orbex.
Congratulations on your promotion and also a lot of respect for you for doing something nice to encourage others. Honestly i don't think my need to get a ps3 is greater than my fellow sbeny brother's and sisters. But i assure you i will be the happiest guy on earth if i get chossen as i have never owned any game console in my life and i would love to own one.
Post automatically merged:

Hello orbex.
Congratulations on your promotion and also a lot of respect for you for doing something nice to encourage others. Honestly i don't think my need to get a ps3 is greater than my fellow sbeny brother's and sisters. But i assure you i will be the happiest guy on earth if i get chossen as i have never owned any game console in my life and i would love to own one.

Marshall

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
I would love to win the jailbroken PS3 because lots of my friends have one and I've never seen had one plus it would be great for my confidence to get higher by socializing with people 😊☺🙂🤗

Congratulations to who wins this

vinny2k

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
I have been a sony and pc fan since windows 95 and sony ps1. I just love both...I have ps4 so good luck to you all...jailbroken ps3 is where it's at.

Flametail

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
I really want play last of us and uncharted...but they are exclusive and I am poor:cryingdroid:

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 8 years
First, thank you for a chance at this awesome give away. 😎

I think i deserve this give away because my Xbox 360 is now dead. I turned it on the other day to play some good old Assassins Creed and i was greeted with the red ring of death.

I've fixed it in the past, but alas this is 3rd time. I'm gonna let it pass in peace this time.
So this would be a great chance for me if i win, to trade in all my old 360 stuff and put it torwards PS3 games.

Kinda seems like good fortune, that I came across this post and you having a give away just when my old system died.

That and I could kick DaXs ass in some Tekken and Mortal Kombat.

If i win, I'll take a video of me thrashing her and her mad button mashing skills, lol 😎

Thanks again.

Sasuke1Eddy

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks for the awesome giveaway,a ps3 is one of my wishlist item,Well,my reason; why i should win,19 years that,how old i am by the way, i have played games on java phone ,android ,pspand pc, lol u won't believe but even ps2 will be nice.

Aaron9002

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm gonna be honest. The reason why I'd want a Jailbroken PS3 is for Emulation, reliving old memories, being able to actually play with my cousin who only has a PS3, and to have good fun with girlfriend. Life is fair, and if someone has better reason than I to take this PS3 in their possession then so be it. I shall congratulate them and hope they have fun with it, but I also myself, that I can win an awesome prize like that. Thanks for your time!

PurpleCrayon

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I am PurpleCrayon
I am 30 yrs IT
My medical group told me I suffer from 3 morbid conditions
-Yes, I hit the Trifecta!
I now spend my time at home like a recluse, but,
I manage some condos online and we've cleared 50k so far this year
-so I guess I'm still useful.
My hospital group sent me my Morbid Care package today,
so they can monitor me daily until I cash in my Morbid Credits-I guess.
-1 finger-thingy to check my oxygen and heart rate....and it's wireless
-1 blood pressure thingy so I can check my blood pressure.....and it's wireless
-1 digital scale to weigh myself daily.....and it's wireless(SERIOUSLY?)
-1 iPad-so they can take video of my ugly ass each day

So why would I be deserving of a Jailbroken PS3?
Well, I had been gaming for decades on consoles, but my career got in the
way and I was stuck using these damn Windows machines
-which were not designed for games.
But now I'm at home, with a LOT of time on my hands, having almost every
bodily function wirelessly monitored
And I've got 32" & 48" monitors that are dying to display some serious MODs
-that's all I've got for now, I just hope nobody's out there hacking my wireless scale :winkdroid:

CrimsonFckrAlucard

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
I really want to win. I had to give up all of my gaming systems as my parents said I need to "detox". If I win, I would sneak the unit in so I can game. I am having withdraws.

Finsteryoshi

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I would love having a ps3 because I only have nintendo consoles so I couldn't play many games that aren't published by nintendo...

premiumvendetta

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
I should win because I am probably the only girl in this thread. I would love to own a Jailbroken PS3. There are so many games I want to play on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.