Jailbroken PS3 Giveaway!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,330,940 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbennytopia For Life?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

tklin451

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
I've never had a ps3 but if i win i Thank you very much and i hope you have a good life
Post automatically merged:

I've never had a ps3 but if i win i Thank you very much and i hope you have a good life

ScarletWraith

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Im i this contest. Now where the hell did i put my wallet imma go buy some charms.

Im i this contest. Now where the hell did i put my wallet? imma go buy some charms.

TheCrown

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
This is awesome!! I feel kinda weird trying to find a reason why I should win but amazing to have a contest like this! The only thing I could think of is I haven't had a gaming system in a long time and its not something that fits in my budget. Win or not I love that we have a community like this ❤❤❤

Saulienis

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I have 2banned accounts on gta online on pc for modding,i always wanted to try ot on consoles but never had a chance.case closed :)

Ceonoxy123

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I need a PS3 again to 1. Complete my collection, 2. Play my ps2 games on it, 3. I had to sell my old one for money to move, and lastly do I could be one of the rare ones to own a jailbroken PS3 and bragging rights

KingIzlandi

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I enjoy gaming in every form, but I don't make enough money to buy consoles when they release! I would love it if I could experience the world of gaming on a console that can actually run games, over my old laptop.
Bless your heart for doing this :)

Thank you

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Shifting my 🏠, never ever used Ps in my life, my mother never buys me these things she hates this kinda stuffs, hope I would use it in my new home with my sister..🙌✌👫

Last edited:

Zilentt

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
My 10 year old neice has really been wanting one for her birthday but I haven’t been able to afford it for her. I’d really like to give her one for her birthday!

UniCore

G̷̮̼̉͗͗͘͠l̵̰͂́i̷͍͇͕͖͒̉̽̚͝t̸̖̄̂̍̋ć̷̛̼̺̀̾̉͜h̶͔͊̃͊͋͘
Special Guest
Member for 6 years
I would like to win because when I moved, I couldn't bring any of my consoles with me. So it'd be nice to have a console once again.

I shouldn't win though, because it'd be way too expensive for both you and I to post and receive a PS3(posting for you/taxation for me). Also, I just don't trust the postal service here. Lol.

Great contest though bud, it's very generous of you. :)

VeryDex

? PS3 King
Member for 5 years
I would like to win because when I moved, I couldn't bring any of my consoles with me. So it'd be nice to have a console once again.

I shouldn't win though, because it'd be way too expensive for both you and I to post and receive a PS3(posting for you/taxation for me). Also, I just don't trust the postal service here. Lol.

Great contest though bud, it's very generous of you. :)
Money is just a number mate if you win then you win i have a few contacts here and there ;)

Joe krauser

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I've never had a game console and always play older / classicgames with emulator on my PC or handheld gadget , so if i win thank you very much ☺

Status
Not open for further replies.