⭐ VIP mod apk Jurassic World™ Alive v1.6.21 Unlimited Battery Life Hack & new cheats (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,333,125 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheezpuuf

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years

Risoo

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 8 years

Anonimouse

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
😍!! 👁❤🦖🌏; 👍 (thank you!)
Post automatically merged:

Hi! I got this mod and so far have been loving it, but I have a question about the unlimited battery. Is there a max or cap to the amount of DNA you can extract in one go with a Dino? My battery doesn't go down, but my turn ends every time at around 225-280 DNA extracted, without the Dino leaving the area. Any insight would be great - thanks!

Last edited:

Jokercyde

Thanks to all Sbenny! Greatest mods only!
Member for 6 years
😍!! 👁♥🦖🌏; 👍 (thank you!)
Post automatically merged:

Hi! I got this mod and so far have been loving it, but I have a question about the unlimited battery. Is there a max or cap to the amount of DNA you can extract in one go with a Dino? My battery doesn't go down, but my turn ends every time at around 225-280 DNA extracted, without the Dino leaving the area. Any insight would be great - thanks!
15 darts that score points (100% prevent from this MOD) is maximum. If no mod and you got something like 4,8,5,10,... Total of 15 hits you would have maybe 168 out of max 280. Does that help?

Kerrijeans

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
New release yesterday. This no longer works.

Anonimouse

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you for the reply and yes, that makes much more sense to me! I didn't know about the 15 dart limit, so that's good to know. 😊 Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.