LP mod apk Kawaii Home Design

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,526 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 0.0/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

deestasia

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years

Kawaii Home Design 0.8.8

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: deestasia
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 5 times

• [PLEASE READ THE INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS]

This mod only works with Lucky Patcher and make sure to update to the latest version just in case.

~~~

Do you love home design and renovation? Let's start your business with a showroom full of kawaii furniture. In this free decoration game for girls, you will choose and rearrange the furniture according to your customers' wishes while keeping your style. Play DIY house design games today and unleash your creativity!

★ DIFFERENT STYLES TO ELEVATE YOUR DESIGNS
    A bedroom, a kitchen or a restaurant design - there's nothing a charming home can't perfectly furnish! Design your home, decorate and organize interiors, make it unique, show your style and become a famous stylist.
    ★ FAIR AND SUPPORTING COMMUNITY RESEARCH
    Cheer on other talented designers choosing home designs in public polls.
    ★ DIY - MAKE YOUR OWN INSTALLATIONS
    Create your favorite furniture. Freely design and organize your own Decoration Showroom to make it more attractive.
    ★ BE MODERN

In this decorating game, get recognized not only as a successful stylist but also as an amazing fashionista with different boutique clothes.
    ★ INTERESTING STORY
    His family runs a home decor showroom. Unfortunately, it is on the verge of bankruptcy. Can you help your family business get back into the home decor market?
    ★ PLAY WITH YOUR FRIENDS
    Visit other showrooms and help other home designers in need. Kawaii Home Design APK is the right choice for those looking for Simulation, Lifestyle, Design, Casual, Single player, Stylized, Anime apps. Invite your Facebook friends to play games and make new friends through various in-game activities. Being a hacked app, you might think Kawaii Home Design is very hard to install or unsafe, but it's not! Kawaii Home Design APK is very easy to install and if you face issues, just reply below and I'll help you. Remember these are not just girl games, you can play with your friend, boyfriend or husband.

== What can you enjoy in Kawaii Home Theme? ==
    ▾ Relax and express your creativity in DIY Homescapes style designed for your clients
    ▾ Design your home, decorate landscapes and beautify homes with kawaii decorations in different and adorable design styles
    ▾ Vote for your favorite designs from other talented home stylists
    ▾ Unlock rewards as you improve your amazing skills as a home stylist
    ▾ Show your fascinating interior design to your Facebook friends
    ▾ Be fashionable with lots of cute clothes in the boutique
    ▾ You can design and decorate a dream room, house, garden or even a huge restaurant.
    ▾ Remember that Kawaii Home Design APK is an adorable game for girls, but boys can have fun too.

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• Free in-app purchase for gems.
    You can buy basically anything if you have gems (furnitures, coins, tickets, etc), click the Youtube link to watch the demo.
    DON'T ABUSE THIS CHEAT as I haven't tested whether it's possible to get banned.

*ADS and any type of LOGINs are disabled, ads will not show up and all your save data are only saved locally.

Feel free to give your feedback or ask any questions in the reply, I will try to help as much as I can.

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

This is NOT a traditional MOD APK: this is a "Pre-Patched apk" and you MUST have LP (Lucky Patcher ) installed in your device to use this. You do not need to create a patched apk but only to tap "YES" when prompted by LP. Be sure you're using the last version of LP to make sure it works for you (guide about how to use lucky patcher here) (or the one available at the time this thread has been created). You can download Lucky Patcher by clicking here.

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sugastudio.homedecor&hl=en&gl=US

Downloaded 5 times

Lanticea

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hello! TYSM for the apk and your work but I meet some problems. When I want to buy in the app, I got nothing in the shop. I download multiple time the app w LP but nothing..

Kawaii Home Design was released by deestasia and 385 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.