Mod apk {KEMCO} RPG Ghost Sync Paid APK + Modded Save file

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,333,939 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 4.3/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RadhiN

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
since you use virtual space, i dunno how it work(even i guessing) but the recomended one is virtualxposed... also my reason i suggest you to use virtualxposed is i able install 7 mod kemco game inside it including ghostsync...

there you go @Rendi213 from i know:
- while you download, there are 1 file apk and 2 folders (the game data and save game)
- firstly install virtualxposed... accept somewhat that able to install apk to virtualxposed
- install apk mod to virtualxposed and dont open...
- place folder kemco.execreate.ghostpremium to android/data
- place all save game files to android/data/kemco.execreate.ghostpremium/files/
- overwriten the save game...
- done....

addition :
- i still forget about if there posible while you open the game then popup that ask to install game data... hopefully not happen...
- to play the game... just open virtualxposed, there three dot in below(scroll up) and you find the game... open it....

good luck @Rendi213

Stephen

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Clear the data on the game and Turn your internet off when you start up the game again.

xoxoalin

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hmm I'm not sure why, but when downloading through browser download it takes so long. My chrome says it needs 7 hours for 131 mb zip. I'm using wifi on office pc, there should be no problem with my connection.

Anugerah Tallenta

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
What do I do when the game always ask me to download data? And when I clear the game data (also turn off my internet connection) this message pop out Screenshot_2021-12-19_191853.jpg

Anugerah Tallenta

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Nvm, I managed to fix it by myself but that was a painfully long process. Btw should update your description for the mod feature as only the Divine Stones is 99999+, not all currency is 99999+

RadhiN

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
What do I do when the game always ask me to download data? And when I clear the game data (also turn off my internet connection) this message pop outView attachment 84316
@Anugerah Tallenta ....
i dunno how it happen to you.... but i glad if this mod game is work....

also, about currency that you say it divine stones... actually the divine stone is premium currency itself...:)
since each kemco offline rpg games had premium currency with differ names....

Anugerah Tallenta

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Turns out you don't need virtual space to bypass the license. I just tried to install it normally without virtual space and it's worked

{KEMCO} RPG Ghost Sync Paid APK + Modded Save file was released by Khuhuiajdoan and 16678 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.