Mod apk Kim Kardashian Hollywood v13.6.1 (August Update) All Items & Outfits Permanently Unlocked, Antiban & more (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,736 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 3.1/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Kim Kardashian: Hollywood v13.6.1

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Sbenny
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 1021 times

MOD 2:
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 98 times

MOD 3:
Downloaded 33 times

MOD 4:
Downloaded 26 times

MOD 5:
Downloaded 17 times

MOD 6:
Downloaded 78 times

• Become famous in Hollywood and write your fashion history! Choose your life and dress in designer clothes for a fresh celebrity look. Live a superstar life, join a new squad and conquer the fashion world. Choose your movie star and claim the glory that awaits you in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood APK.

Connect with a community of gamers who are passionate about fashion. Make new friends around the world in this celebrity life simulator and fashion story game.

Play Kim Kardashian: Hollywood APK and experience new events, outfits, accessories and meet celebrities. Kim Kardashian: Hollywood APK is the right choice for those looking for Simulation, Life, Casual, Single player, Stylized apps.

Choose your story:
    - Interactive story mode: fashion, fame and romance! Live the Hollywood life among superstars!
    - Superstar Life: Become a supermodel, cover girl, movie star, runway fashion designer and more!
    - You choose your virtual life: get married, start a virtual family and build a house

Play online virtual games with friends:
    - Create your story and create your own runway fashions with friends
    - Make choices to travel the world visiting clubs, boutiques and luxury homes in LA, Tokyo, Paris and more!
    - Squads: Join a squad to earn rewards, exclusive clothing and more!

Fashion Makeover:
    - Dress up for special occasions and style your star
    - Submit designer fashion looks to win prizes
    - Enter the fashion world and compare makeovers and more to see who's the biggest star!

Being a hacked app, you might think Kim Kardashian: Hollywood is very hard to install or unsafe, but it's not! Kim Kardashian: Hollywood APK is very easy to install and if you face issues, just reply below and I'll help you.

Ready to play? Download now Kim Kardashian: Hollywood APK for free, only at Sbenny.com!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• Please note MOD 1 & MOD 2 don't have a MOD Menu. This means, features are always enabled and switched on by default, and cannot be disabled. MOD 3 (and higher) instead, come with a MOD Menu, which lets you turn on/off each mod feature when you want.

IF THE GAME CRASHES WHILE LOADING, IT'S BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T INSTALLTHE GAME CACHE PROPERLY. MAKE SURE TO WATCH THE VIDEO TUTORIAL IN THE "HOW TO INSTALL" TAB TO EASILY FIND OUT HOW TO INSTALL IT.

MOD 1:
    • K-Stars Hack
    (read notes below)
    Unlimited Energy (immediate Energy Refill)
    • VIP Gold Unlocked
    No Cheat Detection
    Improved Anti Ban (including Kollektions cheat detection bypassed, but excluding SYS event for the moment, which you can't access if you have too many K-Stars but you can access it back if you spend some to lower your amount)
    "Not a Genuine Copy" error bypassed
    All dyes unlocked (you can color all your items for free, without consuming any dye) <--- NEW

MOD 2:
    • K-Stars Hack
    (read notes below)
    Unlimited Energy (immediate Energy Refill)
    • VIP Gold Unlocked
    No Cheat Detection
    Improved Anti Ban (including Kollektions cheat detection bypassed, but excluding SYS event for the moment, which you can't access if you have too many K-Stars but you can access it back if you spend some to lower your amount)
    All dyes unlocked (you can color all your items for free, without consuming any dye)
    Many items, outfits, hair styles etc unlocked (only exceptions are gifts or level restricted items which aren't unlocked, but you'll find thousand new items in your inventory with this hack!)

MOD 3:
    • MOD Menu with:

All dyes unlocked ON/OFF
    All items, outfits, hair styles, nails, dresses etc.. unlocked ON/OFF (including diamond items, gifts and EVERYTHING else)
    • VIP Gold Unlocked
    No Cheat Detection
    Improved Anti Ban
    • K-Stars/Energy/Cash are NOT hacked, to increase Anti-Ban effectiveness

MOD 4:
    MOD Menu with:
    • Free Shopping ON/OFF
    (including diamond items)
    • K-Stars Hack ON/OFF
    Instant Energy Refill ON/OFF
    All Dyes Unlocked ON/OFF (you can color all your items for free, without consuming any dye)
    All items, outfits, hair styles, nails, dresses etc.. unlocked ON/OFF (including diamond items, gifts and EVERYTHING else)
    Kollection can be played using only K-Stars (diamonds no longer needed for most kollection spins - always enabled)
    • VIP Gold Unlocked (always enabled)
    No Cheat Detection (always enabled)
    Improved Anti Ban (including Kollektions cheat detection bypassed, but excluding SYS event for the moment, which you can't access if you have too many K-Stars but you can access it back if you spend some to lower your amount - always enabled)

MOD 5:
    MOD Menu with:
    • Free Shopping ON/OFF
    • K-Stars Hack ON/OFF
    All Dyes Unlocked ON/OFF (you can color all your items for free, without consuming any dye)
    Kollection can be played using only K-Stars (diamonds no longer needed for most kollection spins - always enabled)
    Improved Anti Ban (including Kollektions cheat detection bypassed, but excluding SYS event for the moment, which you can't access if you have too many K-Stars but you can access it back if you spend some to lower your amount - always enabled)
    Max Level (just collect xp once to reach max level - always enabled)

MOD 6:
    MOD Menu with:
    • Free Shopping ON/OFF
    • K-Stars Hack ON/OFF
    Permanently Unlock All Items
    Reset K-Stars Amount (when enabled, your K-Stars amount will become around 40-50 as soon as you collect some K-Stars) <--- (NEW)

HOW IT WORKS?
    Enable "All Items Purchasable (permanent)" and the "Free Shopping" settings in the MOD Menu. Then, open the Shop and you'll be able to buy everything for free and save it PERMANENTLY into your account. Some items will not have a price tag. In this case try one of the following in order to buy them:

OPTION 1 (faster): Double Tap on that item.
    A buy confirm screen might appear. If so, just confirm the purchase and you're all set.

OPTION 2 (a bit slower):
    Equip the items you'd like to buy for free. If OPTION 1 didn't work, just try to close the shop page. A message will appear, telling you didn't yet pay for your items. It'll ask you to pay 0 Cash, 0 K-Stars and 0 Diamonds. Just confirm it and you'll permanently unlock them!

IMPORTANT! If you see a message saying you're not logged in with Google Play, please cancel it. You can't login with Google Play but only via Facebook, this is normal behavior. Also, if the app keeps crashing, please reinstall it to fix the issue. It's advised to sync your progresses to Facebook to avoid losing game data.

Notes (apply to mods 1,2,4,5)[/B]: Each time you claim K-Stars and you level up, they increase a lot, depending on the amounf of cash you have. MOD 2 (and higher) comes with all dyes unlocked, meaning you can apply any colors you want to your outfits without consuming any dye! MOD 3 (and higher) also comes with all wearable items unlocked, which means you'll find all the previous, unobtainable items in your inventory!

Notes (apply to mods 3,4,5, 6): you're using a MOD Menu, which means you'll see a floating round icon at the top-left of the screen (with the sbenny logo inside). Just tap on it to individually enable the features you need, when you need them! If you don't see this floating icon, please follow these simple steps:
    1) Go to your phone "Settings" -> "Apps" -> "Kim Kardashian Hollywood" -> "Other Permissions"
    2) Enable "Overlay Permissions"
    3) Launch the MOD apk and enjoy the exclusive MOD Menu for KKH!

FAQs:
    Q: How do it connect it to Facebook? I'd like to sync my progress, but it shows an error!
    A: Simple. Uninstall your facebook app which is the cause of this issue, and you'll be able to succesfully connect to facebook via browser! 🙂

Q: I get a white glove glitch, how to fix it?
    A: The fix is easy, and kindly explained by @Ashron and @CassandraNyx here: 🎮 MOD APK - Kim Kardashian Hollywood v11.5.0 Exclusive Unlimited K-Stars Hack, Energy Hack, Anti Ban & more (updated)

MOD Changelog:
    4 Nov 2020

- License introduced
    - Added MOD 5
    - All mods are now public in this page & no longer shared privately

24 Nov 2020
    - MOD 1 price dropped from 2500 to 2000 SB Points (20% discount)
    - MOD 2 price dropped from 5000 to 3500 SB Points (30% discount)
    - MOD 3 price dropped from 8000 to 7500 SB Points (6.25% discount)
    - MOD 4 price dropped from 15000 to 14000 SB Points (6.66% discount)
    - MOD 5 price dropped from 20000 to 18000 SB Points (10% discount)

03 Dec 2020
    - MOD 1 price heavily decreased from 2000 to 500 SB Points (75% discount)
    - MOD 2 and MOD 3 are now merged into a single MOD, for a reduced price of 5000 SB Points instead of 7500
    - Added a new MOD 3 with everything unlocked but without energy/gems/money hack as per custom request

20 Jul 2021
    - MOD 6 introduced, with the possibility to finally permanently buy and unlock all clothes, dresses, shoes etc. (all items) for free!

17 Dec 2020
    - MOD 1 price decreased again, from 500 to 350 SB Points (30% discount)

05 Jan 2021
    - Due to abuses and unauthorized usage by leechers, MOD 1 price has been increased back to 1,000 SB Points
    - Work in progress for new features like unlimited tickets or diamonds hack (will post here when I'll have news)

26 Jan 2021
    - Introduced a MOD Menu for MOD 3, MOD 4 and MOD 5 of KKH, in order to give the ability to toggle each feature ON/OFF individually
    - Resolved a conflict between the game and the option to save the MOD Menu features which could've caused the app to crash on certain devices

20 May 2021
    - Cost slightly reduced for all mods. Enjoy ♥

14 Sep 2021
    - Cost decreased for all mods once again. Thank you for your continued support 🤗

06 Oct 2021
    - MOD 1 cost reduced even more

26 Jan 2022
    - MOD 6 now introduces the possibility to reset your K-Stars amount, at no additional cost! Useful to disable the ban/cheat detection system which would prevent you to join some events in Kim Kardashian Hollywood.

18 May 2022
    - Now you can install Kim Kardashian Mod Apk without Game Cache :)

11 Aug 2022
    - As per users' request, MOD 1 now includes All Dyes Unlocked. As a result, its unlocking cost slightly increased but, at the same time, MOD 2 is now cheaper (y)

05 Oct 2022
    - MOD 3, MOD 4 and MOD 5 are now cheaper. Thanks again for your continued support ❤

02 Dec 2022
    - MOD 1 is now cheaper, enjoy :)

19 Dec 2022
    - MOD 1 is even cheaper now ;)

24 Jul 2023
    - White screen issue fixed
    - MOD 6 is now cheaper

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glu.stardomkim

Downloaded 199 times

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
What is this update adding to the game? 👀
If you followed the previous thread or just checked the official Google Play Store game you would've found out. This version fixed the Facebook login issue.

Aryalee

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
I don't know if it's normal, but a lot of the story task are missing like the bel air estate, Khloe task, Kourtney first task, etc., are they still in the game

nomevisss

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 1 year
I don't know if it's normal, but a lot of the story task are missing like the bel air estate, Khloe task, Kourtney first task, etc., are they still in the game
There's two things that can happen there:

1) You got an storyline ban for playing too much missions at once (including the miscellaneous), it happened to me.

2) Since the introduction of new features on the game like Bel Air, new businesses and so on... The chronological storylines once we have, are very different now, is pretty normal have anachronistic missions where we are besties with Willow, and other times she's the usual antagonist. Same with the other one that looks like Taylor Swift i don't remember the name, lmao.

Melissa4414

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks very much for this mod!

I'm currently using Mod 6 and the "Kollection can be played using only Kstars" feature is not working for me (with all diamond kollections), even with the feature enabled with the MOD menu. It's not much of an issue because I can use the permanent unlock features, but I'd like to know if I'm activating the feature wrong or if there's a bug. Thanks!

nomevisss

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 1 year
Thanks very much for this mod!

I'm currently using Mod 6 and the "Kollection can be played using only Kstars" feature is not working for me (with all diamond kollections), even with the feature enabled with the MOD menu. It's not much of an issue because I can use the permanent unlock features, but I'd like to know if I'm activating the feature wrong or if there's a bug. Thanks!
You can try re-installing the game, without uninstalled from your phone. I don't know if I explain myself correctly.

nomevisss

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 1 year
@Sbenny I have a question.
You have been modding this game for years at this point, so you have follow up the updates until now.

I'm saving for mod 6 ATM but I'm afraid that the game would have another update where is gonna be very difficult to get it again. Do you think this game would received another update? or this last one's are the final ones, ofc I'm asking as an opinion non as a fact.

I got the December 19 update mod 6, but it wasn't unexpected getting a mini update later on, so idk I'm indecisive aside that I can't for now spend irl money here, so saving my SB points is a big effort; so I'm being cautious and prefer to ask someone else about their opinion of the future of the game.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
@Sbenny I have a question.
You have been modding this game for years at this point, so you have follow up the updates until now.

I'm saving for mod 6 ATM but I'm afraid that the game would have another update where is gonna be very difficult to get it again. Do you think this game would received another update? or this last one's are the final ones, ofc I'm asking as an opinion non as a fact.

I got the December 19 update mod 6, but it wasn't unexpected getting a mini update later on, so idk I'm indecisive aside that I can't for now spend irl money here, so saving my SB points is a big effort; so I'm being cautious and prefer to ask someone else about their opinion of the future of the game.
Well, considering the last two updates were still v13.6.1 and were only aimed at fixing some bugs (like the white screen or the facebook login issue), I doubt they're going to release any more new content. If any more updates will come, they'll probably only be bug-fixes, and the version number will probably keep being v13.6.1, meaning you won't even require to update it anymore.

nomevisss

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 1 year
Well, considering the last two updates were still v13.6.1 and were only aimed at fixing some bugs (like the white screen or the facebook login issue), I doubt they're going to release any more new content. If any more updates will come, they'll probably only be bug-fixes, and the version number will probably keep being v13.6.1, meaning you won't even require to update it anymore.
May I ask how they update the bugs maintaining the same 13.6.1 version? It shouldn't be 13.6.2 and .3? I don't know how it works.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Actually, the version number is just something visual. The real change is in something called "Build Number" which is progressive, and which determines whether you can update a game or not. For example, v13.6.1 could have a build number named 13610 and their bugfixes be like 13611 13612, leaving the version number unchanged.

nomevisss

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 1 year
Actually, the version number is just something visual. The real change is in something called "Build Number" which is progressive, and which determines whether you can update a game or not. For example, v13.6.1 could have a build number named 13610 and their bugfixes be like 13611 13612, leaving the version number unchanged.
I understand.

Now, I have this other question and excuse me if is bothering you. Why Glu couldn't add the solutions for the Facebook and white screen bugs in their December update? They could add the Christmas decorations, and constantly updating the diamond and kstars offers without releasing mini updates, it confuses me a little bit.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Every developer thinks and acts differently.

The following paragraph is simplified A LOT to avoid technical stuff, but it's a good example to understand:

Depending on how a game is coded, you can sometimes release updates from the server, like adding new costumes or any other graphics which comes from the server, without having users to update the game at all. In other cases, this isn't possible, as the apk must be edited due to having to edit internal files.

Specific bugs like Facebook, usually require an apk edit, as such things can't usually be implemented at server level, and therefore you need an update.

nomevisss

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 1 year
Every developer thinks and acts differently.

The following paragraph is simplified A LOT to avoid technical stuff, but it's a good example to understand:

Depending on how a game is coded, you can sometimes release updates from the server, like adding new costumes or any other graphics which comes from the server, without having users to update the game at all. In other cases, this isn't possible, as the apk must be edited due to having to edit internal files.

Specific bugs like Facebook, usually require an apk edit, as such things can't usually be implemented at server level, and therefore you need an update.
I understand now!

Thank you very much Benny! For answering my questions and taking your time with it.

Serenae

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Edit: Fixed! :)

Last edited:

vivireads

Lurker Lv0️⃣
I want to ask a question about the sys events I currently have 9681 kstars should it be lower or? Because the show your style event isn't showing up

nomevisss

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 1 year
I want to ask a question about the sys events I currently have 9681 kstars should it be lower or? Because the show your style event isn't showing up
1) The limits you should keep are no more than 50.000 kstars and 5.000 energy bolts. After that you can be banned for entering the SYS or the Kollections without an apk helping you to get them.

2) What level are you right now? You don't get access to the SYS until lvl 11 if I'm not mistaken, and if you passed lvl 11 then you haven't received the mission yet.

vivireads

Lurker Lv0️⃣
I was level 20 with 9k kstars and 4k energy btw I connect my game to Facebook and had to delete it for a sec but I lost my game it says there's no save file is it gone for good?

vivireads

Lurker Lv0️⃣
And I did surpass that limit does that mean I was banned? And should just start a new game??

Kim Kardashian Hollywood v13.6.1 (August Update) All Items & Outfits Permanently Unlocked, Antiban & more was released by Sbenny and 22914 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.