Mod apk Kim Kardashian Hollywood v13.6.1 (August Update) All Items & Outfits Permanently Unlocked, Antiban & more (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,336,559 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 3.1/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aryalee

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Did it eventually fix itself or you had to start over?

nomevisss

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 1 year
Hi @Sbenny, I have a question and excuse me for it.

It took me a lot time to save for my SB points and get again for Mod 6, and I would like to know if the game works, we can access the Facebook saved game and there's no white screen, and the rest works fluid. If it's not much to ask if you can checked, please. I don't want to spend the SB points on the game if it doesn't work correctly, and excuse me for asking you for it, but it took me a lot time to save and i don't want to spending on something is not gonna work.

Only if you can do this, of course.

Edit 1: I got answered by a kind member, @Kiesza .

Last edited:

Kiesza

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Did anyone manage to play your Facebook progress? I connected my account, but the saved game didn't appear. I didn't do anything to lose it! :(

nomevisss

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 1 year
Oh, now it has appeared! Thank you!
Hi there! Again, hehe. So great you didn't lose your progress!

I want to bought mod 6 but i'm scared of not having access to my saved progress or to face the white screen issue, can you please tell me if the gameplay is fluid?
Like everything works fine, the game progress and the mod features, i'm referring to all of that.

Kiesza

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi there! Again, hehe. So great you didn't lose your progress!

I want to bought mod 6 but i'm scared of not having access to my saved progress or to face the white screen issue, can you please tell me if the gameplay is fluid?
Like everything works fine, the game progress and the mod features, i'm referring to all of that.
For me, everything is working well. I play on the emulator, so the game doesn't open at first. I don't know if this happens on phones.

nomevisss

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 1 year
For me, everything is working well. I play on the emulator, so the game doesn't open at first. I don't know if this happens on phones.
Don't know neither. I play on my phone.
Nonetheless, thank you very much for your answer, happy gaming! 🫰🏻🎉🎈❤‍🩹✨.

kaeshi

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
I just made the purchase on a whim & Im not dissapointed but I noticed, the white glove on the right hand - likely a bug.
Google Play says to 'update' but its listed as the same version.
When you update, if you update would there have to be payment again?

Also looking for more context as to how Mod 6 works! I'm still being prompted that I dont have enough energy when doing task with 'Freeze' on as well as prompted of not enough currency when purchasing Homes, Furniture, Pets & some functions that require a payment ; what am I doing wrong?

How does the 'K-stars = cash amount' as well as the 'Frozen' function work ?

Also, as its stated 'Permanently Unlock All Items' does that also mean if ever there comes a time that you can't use the mod, will the items stay saved to your account as if they were purchased and will the Modded game data be useable on the Authentic App?

Last edited:

nomevisss

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 1 year
I just made the purchase on a whim & Im not dissapointed but I noticed, the white glove on the right hand - likely a bug.
Google Play says to 'update' but its listed as the same version.
When you update, if you update would there have to be payment again?

Also looking for more context as to how Mod 6 works! I'm still being prompted that I dont have enough energy when doing task with 'Freeze' on as well as prompted of not enough currency when purchasing Homes, Furniture, Pets & some functions that require a payment ; what am I doing wrong?

How does the 'K-stars = cash amount' as well as the 'Frozen' function work ?

Also, as its stated 'Permanently Unlock All Items' does that also mean if ever there comes a time that you can't use the mod, will the items stay saved to your account as if they were purchased and will the Modded game data be useable on the Authentic App?
Hi there! I'll try to answer your questions :)

1) The white glove bug happens when you're trying to use an item you don't own.

2) Wdym with the update? i didn't understood. There has been around 3 different versions of the v13.6.1 update, from December of 2022, one from July to fixed the white screen bug for Android users and another one from August (this one) that fixed the capacity to access again our saved data on Facebook, so far as i know there's no new update, and probably won't we other one in the future; the game since January hasn't provide any new content, just fixing minor bugs. Is strongly rumored the game have been abandoned by Glu, like it happen with other of their games in the past (i.e Britney game, Kendall and Kylie, Nicki Minaj, among others).

3) You can't have that option on while you are choosing any actions that involved spending kash, i don't know why but it happens., that's the reason is better just to let the Instant Energy Refill option on (this last one is mere preference, it kind of bothers me have to look each energy action on gigs to evitate having the same warning about not having energy, lol).

4) Is when the same amount of kash you have on, will be the equivalent of how many kstars you'll own, in order to the number be changed you have to by yourself solely on the game earn 1 kstar; so for example you got 50 kash and 50 kstars, and then you play multiple gigs and earn kash and now you have 1500 kash, and you want to have the same amount in kstars, you have to watch an ad and that'll give you 1 kstar as a reward, automatically you'll have 1500 kstars instead of 50. (Be careful with this, over 50k kstars you'll received multiple bans like access to kollections or sys if that's what you would like to keep, not even an modded add can erase those from your account).

4.1) The frozen option is basically even if you have 1 kash and 1 kstars, you can spend both unlimitedly in every single purchasable action on the game.

5) Yes, after you activate the All Items Purchasable (permanent) option same as the Free Shopping one, every single manually item you bought on the kloset, is going to be permanently saved in your account even if you switch to other low tier mod, a mod from a different website or even the original app, in other case you want to stop playing completely for 6 months straight and want to return, all the items would be there, but the ones you have manually purchase with both options activated.

kaeshi

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
4) Is when the same amount of kash you have on, will be the equivalent of how many kstars you'll own, in order to the number be changed you have to by yourself solely on the game earn 1 kstar; so for example you got 50 kash and 50 kstars, and then you play multiple gigs and earn kash and now you have 1500 kash, and you want to have the same amount in kstars, you have to watch an ad and that'll give you 1 kstar as a reward, automatically you'll have 1500 kstars instead of 50. (Be careful with this, over 50k kstars you'll received multiple bans like access to kollections or sys if that's what you would like to keep, not even an modded add can erase those from your account).

4.1) The frozen option is basically even if you have 1 kash and 1 kstars, you can spend both unlimitedly in every single purchasable action on the game.

5) Yes, after you activate the All Items Purchasable (permanent) option same as the Free Shopping one, every single manually item you bought on the kloset, is going to be permanently saved in your account even if you switch to other low tier mod, a mod from a different website or even the original app, in other case you want to stop playing completely for 6 months straight and want to return, all the items would be there, but the ones you have manually purchase with both options activated.
4) whats the cap of Energy, Kash & K stars that you can reach to avoid being Banned?

4.1) With the Frozen option on, It tells me I Dont have enough currency to spend? If this isnt working, am I doing something wrong?

5) So... Don't purchase things WITHOUT the Mod options on? Otherwise those items won't save?

ALSO Regarding Facebook! Saved data isnt updating its still stuck with 'Lvl 2' is there a way to fix this or should i make a separate FB account?

Last edited:

nomevisss

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 1 year
4) whats the cap of Energy, Kash & K stars that you can reach to avoid being Banned?

4.1) With the Frozen option on, It tells me I Dont have enough currency to spend? If this isnt working, am I doing something wrong?

5) So... Don't purchase things WITHOUT the Mod options on? Otherwise those items won't save?

ALSO Regarding Facebook! Saved data isnt updating its still stuck with 'Lvl 2' is there a way to fix this or should i make a separate FB account?
Hi again!

4) Kstars must be lower than 50 thousand, and energy 4 thousand. Kash can be infinite.

4.1) I have no idea how to help you here because I don't use that option personally, that's a question directed to @Sbenny himself, he's the creator of this mod 😊.

5) Exactly. Both options have to be activated simultaneously, and you have to purchase each item individually, if you only put them on your doll nothing happens in terms of obtaining said item, and if you plan on participate on SYS for the diamonds (which is an unhackable in game currency) be careful with that bug, because players with the normal app send screenshots to mods on Glu and get those accounts totally ban.

That bug is something that happens only to people who play with hacked games, purchase all the items you want first with those two options on, and you'll be fine, keep an eye on the heart and stars count so you can check if you got your items in your inventory or not 😁.

6) I'm a little confused with the Facebook thingy, you used to have a past data saved there? Or after purchasing your modded game you initiated a new game but it doesn't get saved latter on?

kaeshi

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
5) Exactly. Both options have to be activated simultaneously, and you have to purchase each item individually, if you only put them on your doll nothing happens in terms of obtaining said item, and if you plan on participate on SYS for the diamonds (which is an unhackable in game currency) be careful with that bug, because players with the normal app send screenshots to mods on Glu and get those accounts totally ban.

6) I'm a little confused with the Facebook thingy, you used to have a past data saved there? Or after purchasing your modded game you initiated a new game but it doesn't get saved latter on?
I super appreciate all your help thank you for being so detailed!

So, for the other items that cost diamonds and those awarded via SYS and In app purchases etc... will those be lost??

For the FB situation, I made a new account just to save the data but its not updating progress saves.
So if i do, uninstall I'll likely loose my data!

Last edited:

nomevisss

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 1 year
I super appreciate all your help thank you for being so detailed!

So, for the other items that cost diamonds and those awarded via SYS and In app purchases etc... will those be lost??

For the FB situation, I made a new account just to save the data but its not updating progress saves.
So if i do, uninstall I'll likely loose my data!
Your welcome! 🤗.

1) Ok let's see... The clothing prizes you'll get by winning: 1.1) megaboxes at the sys, 1.2) kudos boxes and daily log boxes from Squads, 1.3) The Gold thingy membership daily boxes, 1.4) colored boxes from Seasons and any item from Kollections, those permanently are saved in your inventory, if you win them through those sources.

Now, if you use both of the mod 6 options (Free Shopping and All Item Purchasable) and select items that belong to any of the box categories from my above paragraph (except the daily membership one) they'll be saved as well in your invo, keep in mind the protocol to properly saved this items in your invo though!

2) Oh! Ok, I understand.

The data saving from Facebook is not reliable in terms of ciclical updating said saving pre existing progress, however you can triggered said system by doing this: completely change the appereance of your doll by colour of their makeup, eyes, lips, completely different clothing, hair styling AND colour, add a handheld; wings, aura, a hat, a hair accessory and what not... Play for a couple hours and then get out of the app, that is the closes method that resembles saving your progress manually when you are playing a regular game on your PC or game console.

Remember your stats (lvl, Kash, kstars, diamonds and number of fans) so just in case you want to restart the game for whatever reason, or you got an issue with your phone that you have to restarted completely; check if the stats from the saved game are the same ones you remember seeing the last time you play, hope in this last one I explain myself correctly.

Another tip is that while you're playing, check if the game is connected to Facebook regardless: 2.1) if you never touch the log out button, 2.2) you have unlimitedly phone data or 2.3) you are almost all the time connected to a stable wifi modem. The game log out itself by inherent bugs from Facebook, something that a modded game cannot solved.

kaeshi

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Hi @Sbenny or anyone ...

I'm having an FB issue where its not saving progress.

I can log in, but when I test out if the data saves on a different phone it states either progress is not found or is at Level 2

Been trying all day, and its still not saving ...

Also keeps crashing, It's unfortunate that I haven't been able to save progress :(

Last edited:

Kiesza

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hey, @Sbenny! I play this game on an emulator, but i changed it for another and now i get a message saying that i can't connect this game on two devices. How do I disconnect from the first emulator?

Kiesza

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi @Sbenny or anyone ...

I'm having an FB issue where its not saving progress.

I can log in, but when I test out if the data saves on a different phone it states either progress is not found or is at Level 2

Been trying all day, and its still not saving ...

Also keeps crashing, It's unfortunate that I haven't been able to save progress :(
Do you connect your account at the beginning of the game, in the character customization part? Try to go straight into the game, finish the tutorial and then try to connect to your account, clicking on the 3 lines in the top left corner of the screen

This happened to me, but i don't remember exactly how i did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kim Kardashian Hollywood v13.6.1 (August Update) All Items & Outfits Permanently Unlocked, Antiban & more was released by Sbenny and 23723 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.