Mod apk Kim Kardashian Hollywood v13.6.1 (August Update) All Items & Outfits Permanently Unlocked, Antiban & more (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,332,940 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 3.1/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaeshi

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
I might have!
I decided to reset my phone incase any previous KKH accounts were still recognized.
I disconnected all my accounts as well.
Even made a new Facebook & Email special for the game! Lol

I'll try again alittle later and hopefully it'll show up !

Also, if you haven't yet gotten help with your previous post, you could try contacting SBenny via DM I had a similar issue on Phone & was assisted.

Last edited:

Kiesza

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I might have!
I decided to doctors reset my phone incase any previous KKH accounts were still recognized.
I disconnected all my accounts as well.
Even made a new Facebook & Email special for the game! Lol

I'll try again alittle later and hopefully it'll show up !

Also, if you haven't yet gotten help with your previous post, you could try contacting SBenny via DM I had a similar issue on Phone & was assisted.
To clear the doubt, go to your Facebook account and see if your game account is connected. If it's not there, you already know... :/

And thank you for the tip, i will try!

kaeshi

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Randomly touched my screen and it said 'Issue Reporter' But I didn't actually report anything... should I start over -_- ?

Kiesza

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Randomly touched my screen and it said 'Issue Reporter' But I didn't actually report anything... should I start over -_- ?
This is weird... maybe it's a bug. Did you check on Facebook if your game account is connected?

kaeshi

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
I'm being nosy! Lol why? (You should probably DM the creator instead...)

lumona

Lurker Lv0️⃣
hello i downloaded this game yesterday on my computer using bluestacks and it was working yesterday i played for hours but today it doesnt open and it doesnt even give any error notifications just closes right away. what can i do?

kaeshi

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
So I accidentally had the Kash = Kstars checked and went to 90k, :( Have I lost SYS forever?

Last edited:

acebabyx

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Nvm I'm dumb got it to work

Last edited:

callmedaddy9

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Currently playing with MOD 6 on an Amazon Kindle but I don’t have the floating icon. Is it my device? what can I do to enable all the other features?

youstina4md

Lurker Lv0️⃣
I need help
The sys event is not showing anymore because i have massive amount of kstars how get them low
I tried to spend them but they keep getting increased again, what should I do?

nekoneko96

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Hello! I'm having problems with the SYS event as well. I'm using mod 1 and not connected to facebook, but I never went over 50 thousand k-stars or 4k energy :( I did go over on my first try, so I reset my game and currently on my 2nd playthrough. I had no problems at first, but then suddenly all the looks I entered disappeared. My points are still there, but the votes aren't adding up anymore when I tried to submit 2 more Looks 😭
I had around 6(?) Looks before it disappeared. I'm hoping it's just for this SYS. If not then I guess I'd have no other choice but to reset again 😣 if anyone knows what I could have done wrong, please let me know! Thank you in advance 😊

Attachments

kaeshi

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Did the icon dissappear or do you still have access to it? How long did your event have left?

My issue, was that the event was over for me and the icon just disappeared for the moment.

I had to reset previously because I had a bug with the dating thing

nekoneko96

Lurker Lv0️⃣
[Edit] I've waited and got my prizes, though my ranking and Looks did not get updated. I read somewhere that it happens from time to time, and it would fix the next day- but I unfortunately had less than a day so I couldn't see if that was true. Idk how often sys events are, but I'll try to update here if I can still join the next one

[Update] I was able to join the sys again and I haven't been experiencing anything wrong so far. I think it's safe to assume that bug was a game thing and had nothing to do with the mod :3

Last edited:

subarbiea

Lurker Lv0️⃣
I think this happened to me too!! I’m on lvl 30 and the quests stopped, but I know for a fact that there’s still more available. Do I need to restart the game or just waiting it out for a while works?

(I’m talking about being banned for finishing quests too fast btw)

jumjumchumch

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Hello I installed mod 1 with an emulator and it keeps stopping. What do I do?

Annnaliesee776

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Can I have all items unlocked all the time or should I unlock it only when I get I want to change what I'm wearing? I don't know if it could get me banned or not

Also, I can only actually play the game 1 or 2 times a day if I'm lucky because I spend hours on the loading screen. When it has to download those 5 or 6 files, it always gets stuck at a random % so I have to close the app and open it over and over again until it works. Is there any way to get a refund 😢

Edit: yeah, no, this game just won't stop loading, I really would like my sbenny points back 🙄💔

Last edited:

BlckLavender

Lurker Lv0️⃣
I have a question.

Does Permanently unlock mean the showstopping styles gift box reward will be there? Or will the pay with K-stairs feature help with that?

(Using Mod 1 and want to buy Mod 4 or 6 in the near future. I just need to know this)

nomevisss

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 1 year
I have a question.

Does Permanently unlock mean the showstopping styles gift box reward will be there? Or will the pay with K-stairs feature help with that?

(Using Mod 1 and want to buy Mod 4 or 6 in the near future. I just need to know this)
Hey there! Can you rephrase your question, please? I didn't understand, but I can help you with mod 6 questions, I got it myself :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kim Kardashian Hollywood v13.6.1 (August Update) All Items & Outfits Permanently Unlocked, Antiban & more was released by Sbenny and 23468 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.