Mod apk Kim Kardashian Hollywood v13.6.1 (August Update) All Items & Outfits Permanently Unlocked, Antiban & more (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,338,372 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 3.1/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaeshi

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
What you mean it ended? Lol I don't understand, excuse me.

Also the opportunity to have Raul or Cassio as contacts will repeat latter on, it wasn't an one time thing mission, so don't worry.
Don't be sorry, I should've been more detailed! I wasn't recieveing anymore quests (The last quest I had didn't continue the way it should have- i fell asleep during a gig, it was for a hair competition and I didn't chose a winner)

I received Cassios contact really quickly but I didn't think Raul would suddenly trigger.

I noticed alot of gigs/quests were missing as well? (Compared what I received to KKH wiki info website.

so I just restarted 😅

kaeshi

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
I have downloaded this game mod 1 and played it for awhile until I lost my progress. It said it connected successfully which was great. The game had a little bug at the beginning where some features of the game was not popping up, so I uninstalled and reinstalled it. Tried to log unto my Facebook for it to find a error, so it made me stop playing it because of that reason. But other than that, the gameplay was super good while I was playing it. The energy refill works effectively if you keep getting notified that you ran out, simply close the app and reopen it. And for the cash and K-stars it works good, I would say the only issue with that is sometimes I build a certain amount with both, and close the app. And later on, I went back on to play, just to have the amount I did have, reset on me, but I came to a conclusion that happens for a reason so I won't get banned? And I assume the diamonds can only increase with the other mods 23456, expect for mod 1? I really love this game tho, I'm planning on re-downloading it soon and making a video on it while I'm playing. Sounds like fun and some ways I found out I can recieve more SB points!! Which is pretty awesome, thank you so much for your hard work!!! Blessings up to all of you🥳✨️🙏🏼💖
View attachment 96671
Diamond currency isn't modded at all. But it's fine because in mod version 3-5 have Free Shopping!

The Facebook login issue is a game thing, not due to the mod. It's a bummer they won't be fixing it either.

kaeshi

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Hii @pastelsebsta ! There's a description of what each mod contains if you scroll down alittle more past the downloads. Unfortunately there's no general Hack for Diamonds at all, but a 'Free Shopping' feature which works for Diamond items is only available via Mod 3-6.

dimpleeess

Novice Lv1️⃣
Hey luvs, unfortunately there isn't!!! But you are able to collect the Kollection for new outfits and able to get so much from the closet ^__^ , Inasked about the same thing as well.

SexyLips40

Savage Lv6️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Active User
Member for 5 years
the game works perfectly fine, but the only problem I have is when I go to place hair on the MC as well as clothes the MC hair won't show or it'll be patched bald and the MC be nude if you go to put on clothes and the shopping when going to put something on doesn't work at times, but wishfully it'll work once I reinstall the game

nomevisss

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 1 year
I have downloaded this game mod 1 and played it for awhile until I lost my progress. It said it connected successfully which was great. The game had a little bug at the beginning where some features of the game was not popping up, so I uninstalled and reinstalled it. Tried to log unto my Facebook for it to find a error, so it made me stop playing it because of that reason. But other than that, the gameplay was super good while I was playing it. The energy refill works effectively if you keep getting notified that you ran out, simply close the app and reopen it. And for the cash and K-stars it works good, I would say the only issue with that is sometimes I build a certain amount with both, and close the app. And later on, I went back on to play, just to have the amount I did have, reset on me, but I came to a conclusion that happens for a reason so I won't get banned? And I assume the diamonds can only increase with the other mods 23456, expect for mod 1? I really love this game tho, I'm planning on re-downloading it soon and making a video on it while I'm playing. Sounds like fun and some ways I found out I can recieve more SB points!! Which is pretty awesome, thank you so much for your hard work!!! Blessings up to all of you🥳✨️🙏🏼💖
View attachment 96671
Hi!

Keep your energy under 5k and kstars under 50k so you don't get banned, and don't play don't stopped the storyline so you don't get banned there neither.

And there's none existing mod that makes you increase diamonds, the only mod that can help you increase diamonds by not spending them is having neither mod 2 or 5 to get unlocked the items, or directly mod 6 where you can save the diamond items you want instead of spending them.

pastelsebsta

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Please help. I havent unloked the VIPs even tho im at level 18 and ive done kendal and kylie kourtney and khloe quest.

however im missing that one quest (i didnf get it.) where cyrstal, chad and willow tried to ruin my reputation and i need to invite kim to save it. Is this a glitch i feel like that quest got skipped :(((

pastelsebsta

Lurker Lv0️⃣
hello i just realised that on mod 3 it said that cash/energy/kstars arent hacked. does this mean we have to manually earn them even with the mod? i was saving up for mod 3 but i guess mod 4 is better

User1989333

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
I'm being told my access is forbidden after buying this and clicking the download link.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
hello i just realised that on mod 3 it said that cash/energy/kstars arent hacked. does this mean we have to manually earn them even with the mod? i was saving up for mod 3 but i guess mod 4 is better
MOD 3 has such features removed to increase anti-ban effectiveness so yes, if you're looking for k-stars, cash and energy hacks, you'd better aim at MOD 4 or higher.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I'm being told my access is forbidden after buying this and clicking the download link.
It was a temporary issue at sbupload which seems to be resolved now :)

pastelsebsta

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Hello pls helpm i didnt get the quest to unlock VIPS like kim kylie kendal in the game should i just restart from the beginning to solve this problem? Im using mod 1 and level 19 btw

Itsmistie

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi! Some of the mods like frozen energy/money/k-stars doesn't work, when I go on the dates related to the money I spend. It says that I'm run out of money or energy. And the energy instant refill doesn't work also

Hellonewuser

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Mod 3 works perfectly, thank you ☺ is it normal that I got the throwback sale event? I know that event is super old and I'd always get it when I got banned for doing lots of quests in a very short time or spending lots of money, that's not what I'm doing this time though as I downloaded Mod 3 specifically because it doesn't give me lots of energy or cash 😅

Last edited:

nomevisss

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 1 year
There's apparently a new mini update, is a really important one? Just 3.6 mb according to google play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kim Kardashian Hollywood v13.6.1 (August Update) All Items & Outfits Permanently Unlocked, Antiban & more was released by Sbenny and 23881 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.