Mod apk Kim Kardashian Hollywood v13.6.1 (August Update) All Items & Outfits Permanently Unlocked, Antiban & more (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,329,912 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 3.1/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

nomevisss

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 1 year
Does it still load and everything when you open it? You can still play? think I tried to download Britney's or something and it wouldn't even have a loading screen, it was all black. Anyway, I'm not sure if those were made inaccessible. I'm pretty sure on April 8 KKH won't even load, if it works the way I think. I wish modded apks were safe from this but I guess they'll all stop working as well.
Tbh I don't know. The only one I bought was KKH. This is a question for @Sbenny to answer and clarify us. But I think if the game stopped working then the APK too.

kieugia711

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Since Kim Kardashian the game is about to be shut down forever, can we still be able to play its modded version? I am saving SB points for mod 5 but the progress is too slow and I afraid the game would be dead before I finally reach my goal 😭😭

Itsmistie

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Is there Kendall and Kylie game mod here? If they have, does it work until now? I wanna know

nomevisss

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 1 year
Since Kim Kardashian the game is about to be shut down forever, can we still be able to play its modded version? I am saving SB points for mod 5 but the progress is too slow and I afraid the game would be dead before I finally reach my goal 😭😭
If you download the app to watch ads for this website, you can get to the quantity relatively fast, also every time you enter the site you get 100 extra sb points.
I don't know how much mod 5 is right now, but you can get around 1.5k to 2.05k or maybe more sb points per week, if you have self control you can get it; apparently the game original price is 17k, i don't know the discount that appears in your account but 13 people have got it, that counts for a discount (i don't know specifically how much you got now) but at 2.05k a week watching the ads everyday and connecting to the site everyday, in around 8 weeks and 2 days you'll get the original price based on ads and daily login.

Itsmistie

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
They removed the download link. I even go to their new link but doesn't work either

novalite

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
I heard this game was going EOS soon and (hopefully this is within etiquette of the site) wanted to thank you for modding this for the community these last few years. This game's been a big part of my life even though I'm not a Kardashian fan lol, and it's pretty much entirely cause I'd look forward to these mod updates. People like you keep games alive, thanks again.

nomevisss

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 1 year
I heard this game was going EOS soon and (hopefully this is within etiquette of the site) wanted to thank you for modding this for the community these last few years. This game's been a big part of my life even though I'm not a Kardashian fan lol, and it's pretty much entirely cause I'd look forward to these mod updates. People like you keep games alive, thanks again.
All of this so much, last year i lived through a bit of a traumatic situation regarding the death of a loved one, and part of playing the game form time to time help pacify my sadness, same as when i didn't have a job and the game was helpful for me to remain patience until i found something for me (that eventually came). Thank you very much, @Sbenny for improving the game lack of generosity with free players and kind of exploitative nature, for us to remain relax and had a more smooth and throughout experience.

cutueeeeueiu

Novice Lv1️⃣
Hi I tried following the guide on how to sync my fb account but that didn't help at all 😭 I removed facebok app like y'all said it keeps saying app not active

Hellonewuser

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Is anyone else having trouble trying to log in to play the game? It keeps saying that there was a "bad response from server"

gencoolidge

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Hi, is this mod 64 bit? I'm trying to install it on my Pixel 7 and it's not allowing me to, saying that the APK is incompatible. I have enabled app installations from outside sources.

Itsmistie

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
There's a problem in download link in Mod 2 it says "Gateway timeout" then in mod 4 the money keeps decrease when I'm in events or dates that has money on it. I turned on the freeze mode but still doesn't work

Attachments

Dehrysanx

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Works great! Decided to get Mod 4 just to complete majority of the game before it shuts down. Thanks a lot for the mod!

Kim Kardashian Hollywood v13.6.1 (August Update) All Items & Outfits Permanently Unlocked, Antiban & more was released by Sbenny and 23130 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.