LP mod apk {LaB} Criminal Mind ~ 17+ Raunchy Mystery

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,331,502 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
{LaB} Criminal Mind ~ 17+ Raunchy Mystery

Name of the game: Criminal Mind

Version: v4.1.4.1

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
Criminal Mind
English & Spanish
--- 120+ pages ---

MOD APK - Criminal Mind v4.25 ~ MOD Premium Update Feb 7 2019
Charlotte wakes up next to a dead body after partying all night, help her decide what do to do after this scene repeats over and over again, is she losing her mind?
Maybe she just had bad luck, maybe someone has targeted her.

"Criminal Mind" is available today, you get to choose the course of the story, become the main character, choose your path wisely and discover our multiple endings.

Definitely not your average young adult thriller, you need to be at least 17 to read this murder by the book type of story some of our readers say it could gain its place like one of the best mystery books of all time, only time will tell.

100% assured if you are and avid seeker for adult stories to read maybe you are in the mood for a hot novel or good crime thriller books, Criminal Mind won't let you down!
Follow Charlotte and her story, help her decide the best path, what would you do in her place? Now YOU can choose your own path and discover a different ending for the story.

Charlotte, a young student meets Lian, who she considers her prince charming, however, she soon finds herself wrapped up in a relationship of passion with unexplainable murders.
Lian manages to dig deep into the darkest parts of her mind, places that she never knew existed follow her path as you discover perhaps the newest and most steamy romance stories online today.

One of the best raunchy novels to read filled with ecstasy, emotion, definitely a must if you are into murder mystery stories.

You should decide which actions our protagonist should take.
Help her confront the unexpected events and determine what is real from what’s not.

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.livingabook.mentecriminal
MOD Features:
Premium Unlocked

YouTube Video:

Installation Instructions:
This is NOT a traditional MOD APK: this is a "Pre-Patched apk" and you MUST have LP (Lucky Patcher ) installed in your device to use this. You do not need to create a patched apk but only to tap "YES" when prompted by LP. Be sure you're using the last version of LP to make sure it works for you (guide about how to use lucky patcher here) (or the one available at the time this thread has been created). You can download Lucky Patcher by clicking here.

Credits to: KentCave

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 38 times

Last edited:
Downloaded 81 times

Ferz

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
VIP
Member for 7 years
THANKS!

NawwwwDawg

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
i hope my connection is stable for this one. **** my neighbors who's chillin outside our house and just chillin there usin our freakin wifi 😂

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
i hope my connection is stable for this one. **** my neighbors who's chillin outside our house and just chillin there usin our freakin wifi 😂
Non-password protected?!? 😵
Just be assured that "good deeds..bear fruits" ♥
Be generous. Be sharing. Always. 👌

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:

Status
Not open for further replies.
{LaB} Criminal Mind ~ 17+ Raunchy Mystery was released by KentCave and 2122 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.