League of Dreamers - My story v1.0 (146) Mod (Unlimited Emeralds and Unlimited Keys) (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,655 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
Active User
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years

League of Dreamers - My story v1.0

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Daniel
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 107 times

• . Being a hacked app, you might think League of Dreamers - My story is hard to install or unsafe, but it's not! League of Dreamers - My story APK is very easy to install and if you face issues, just reply below and I'll help you League of Dreamers is a collection of visual novels that lets you choose your hero's fate.

Immerse yourself in the amazing world of romantic stories we've created and feel like a full participant: the choices you make greatly affect the development of the novel, allowing you to decide the fate of the hero of the interactive story.

Do you dream of making your own decisions in a romantic story? In our game you can:
    - Choose your character's look from a variety of outfits and hairstyles in a stylish wardrobe
    - Develop romantic relationships and spend time with other characters
    - Make decisions that affect your destiny
    - Choose your favorite genre: fantasy, romance, dystopia, mystery, adventure and more!

New love stories and interesting tales are constantly being added to the game, and existing ones are being updated:

SILENCE OF THE SEA:
    The young sea princess embarks on a perilous journey to dry land to save the endangered underwater kingdom.

FLOWERING GARDEN
    The life of young Miyamoto-san resembles a fairy tale: affectionate and well-to-do parents, studies at a prestigious metropolitan university and the prospect of a dizzying career in the orchestra. But what if an accidentally overheard conversation destroys the fragile romance? Will the heroine be saved when the whole world is built on lies, intrigues and deceits?

SAMAIN'S GATE
    An ambitious young journalist travels to the distant Irish outback to report on Samhain, the Celtic party, the ancestor of Halloween. She wishes to unravel the mysteries of ancient rituals and is ready to overcome any difficulty. However, on a night when the borders of worlds are erased and spirits roam among mortals, he will have to face something she cannot be prepared for.

CHRONICLES OF ARCO DRYDEN
    A hard life in a world destroyed by man-made disasters, cruel rulers and poverty - that's what the people of Ark Dryden see every day. The young hunter has been part of this system since birth and does not even imagine that very soon a chance meeting will change her life and she will change the fate of Ark Dryden. She will have to face a drastic choice: let the system continue to oppress the people, or try to get the tyrants to drink the water, risking her life.

Immerse yourself in new worlds where you will become the main character! You are free to make your own choices and decide how your romance will unfold. League of Dreamers - My story APK is the right choice for those looking for Simulation, Casual, Single player, Stylized apps. Love, be inspired and dream with the League of Dreamers!
    Ready to play? Download now League of Dreamers - My story APK for free, only at Sbenny.com!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• PLEASE SPEND THE EMERALDS FIRST FOR THE MOD TO MAKE GEMS AND KEYS UNLIMITED

Unlimited Emeralds and Unlimited Keys

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Daniel and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.StoryInc.LeagueOfDreamers

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats!

SexyLips40

Savage Lv6️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
as I went to open the game to play it the loading screen stops at 25% unless the game loads slowly on its own

SexyLips40

Savage Lv6️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
I waited to see any progress, but still nothing on my end it's not working for me unless you know anything I can do to get the game to work successfully for me because I want to play this game and not the Google play store version
Post automatically merged:

does the game still work perfectly for you?

ppoppyxmc

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
1. Why you always post that creepy ass picture?
2. Download the app "Multiple accounts" and open the game from there.

SexyLips40

Savage Lv6️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
I'm not posting a creepy a** picture or trying too that's my background photo I've had for years on Sbenny there's quite few people that have them as well

MAYV

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Same for me here. When first downloaded, the game worked fine, 10/10. But on the second try, literally the next day, and afterwards the loading screen keeps getting stuck at 25%. Tried to uninstall and download again, still nothing 😔

Status
Not open for further replies.