Mod apk Lily’s Garden v1.93.2 Unlimited Coins & Infinite Lives (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,996 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 4.0/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

Lily’s Garden v1.93.2

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Debby
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 50 times

• Get your hands dirty in Lily's Garden, our new FREE puzzle game! Help Lily restore her great-aunt's garden to its former glory and rediscover her roots. Dig into a story full of twists and turns as Lily interacts with a cast of colorful characters. Plant the seed of romance with her handsome neighbor Luke, and keep her rake of an ex-boyfriend Blaine off her turf. Match and collect flowers in hundreds of unique puzzle levels to earn stars and grow your garden! Download now the MOD APK of Lily’s Garden for free, only at sbenny.com!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• Unlimited Coins (they never decrease)
    • Infinite Lives (they never decrease)
    • Unlimited Boosters (they never decrease)
    • Unlimited Stars (they never decrease)

Notes: you need to have enough cois/boosters/stars at first. When you'll consume them, you'll notice their amount will not decre

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Debby and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=dk.tactile.lilysgarden

Downloaded 13 times

Tris93

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Debby ho problemi con l'accesso a Facebook :( alla scorsa Mod stessa cosa. Come posso fare? Non vorrei che abbiano bloccato il tentativo di accesso per chi usa la mod, perché entrando su Facebook dall'app normale va'. Suggerimenti? @Debby @Sbenny

LeTeenyNenem

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
I wanted to play in english but I think they discovered im brazilan and made it portuguese aa

Awentia

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Not playable since i cant login to Facebook. Sad i spend my last coins on this app :( i checked the reactions beforehand but it said nothing about not being able to login. 1 comment i could not read due to language. @Debby

MaysaMM

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
The MOD works verry good! It is an outdated version and i have reported it. But it can still be played if you are new to this game or not far in the story. You will only get the message that the game needs to be updated but you can remove the pop-up and play.

Lily’s Garden v1.93.2 Unlimited Coins & Infinite Lives was released by Debby and 3168 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.