Mod apk Linda Brown: Interactive Story v2.1.7 All Episodes Unlocked & Diamonds Hack (fixed & updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,332,870 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vnata1609

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Those who cannot enter the game were banned for using the modified version of the game. Write in support. You will be unlocked, but will be warned, if you continue to play the modified version you will be banned forever.

Attachments

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Those who cannot enter the game were banned for using the modified version of the game. Write in support. You will be unlocked, but will be warned, if you continue to play the modified version you will be banned forever.
Sorry, but I have to disagree. Want a proof? Switch to the original version and it'll keep working fine. The reason is that the server DETECTS the mod, but it doesn't BAN at all, it just prevents you to play because the mod is detected, and this is where I'm working at. I'd tend to suggest to AVOID contacting developers if you're using a mod, because it's a high risk for this mod as it could easily be taken down and then I'd not be able to help you all anymore because it would get patched.

I appreciate your efforts in helping everyone by the way, it's a noble act and I'm proud of you.

Vnata1609

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I did not even enter the original version, not that it was modified, and that's why I contacted the support service. From now on, I will wait for news from you:) Thanks for the answer and I'm sorry, I hope my actions will not affect the further hacking.

Sindel7

Xazeriyah777
Member for 6 years
It seems to be working for me when I exit out of the game and then load it back up after every episode. It seems to stop working if I switch to play Linda and then switch back to play Zoe without exiting out of the game when it freezes after every episode. Anyways thanks so much for this mod.

krysw8

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Sorry, but I have to disagree. Want a proof? Switch to the original version and it'll keep working fine. The reason is that the server DETECTS the mod, but it doesn't BAN at all, it just prevents you to play because the mod is detected, and this is where I'm working at. I'd tend to suggest to AVOID contacting developers if you're using a mod, because it's a high risk for this mod as it could easily be taken down and then I'd not be able to help you all anymore because it would get patched.

I appreciate your efforts in helping everyone by the way, it's a noble act and I'm proud of you.
No Sbenny the game doesn't work even with the original play store version. This is a screenshot from that.

Attachments

Meowa

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Good
Post automatically merged:

Status
Not open for further replies.