Mod apk Love Sick: Interactive Stories v1.12.3 - Unlimited Diamonds & Unlimited Tickets Hack (updated)

Trusted icon Trusted by over 1.6 million members since 2014 — why not join them?
Log in or Register to join us!

Does it work?


  • Total voters
    38
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
Yes yes yes!!!
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
Thanks to you for sharing
 
Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 8 years
Thanks
Post automatically merged:

Thank you
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
there goes black screen again.
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
Hey Guys!
All you need to do is scrool down the page and search for "download" button and click it.
The downloading will start soon after that.

Hope I could help you all 😊♥
 
In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 8 years
Yeah I've had the same problem as everyone else above. I thought I might have put the game cache in the wrong file, so I deleted the obb then put it back in again. I uninstalled and reinstalled the apk.

Update:: WAIT I FOUND OUT WHAT WAS WRONG!!!!

when the sbenny message pops up, DONT HIT THE "I downloaded from sbenny" button. TAP OUTSIDE OF IT. it should then load you into the app
Post automatically merged:

there goes black screen again.
I downloaded it but the game wont load my screen just goes black
Mod dosent work screen goes black
please help!! Thank you 🤗
I can't play this. All I've got just a black screen all over again. Please... Please... Please... fix this problem 🙏🙏🙏
I don't understand, I must be doing something wrong because it just keeps loading to a black screen when I open the app.
I GOT A FIX
this helped for me::

Instead of tapping the "I downloaded it frm sbenny.com" tap outside of the box and it should bring you back to the loading screen
 
Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years
I can download it but when I open it all I see is black
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 8 years
Yeah I've had the same problem as everyone else above. I thought I might have put the game cache in the wrong file, so I deleted the obb then put it back in again. I uninstalled and reinstalled the apk.

Update:: WAIT I FOUND OUT WHAT WAS WRONG!!!!

when the sbenny message pops up, DONT HIT THE "I downloaded from sbenny" button. TAP OUTSIDE OF IT. it should then load you into the app
Post automatically merged:
Still have this issue, black screen, nothing happen
 
Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 8 years
Thanks !
Post automatically merged:

Thank you
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 9 years
Yeah I've had the same problem as everyone else above. I thought I might have put the game cache in the wrong file, so I deleted the obb then put it back in again. I uninstalled and reinstalled the apk.

Update:: WAIT I FOUND OUT WHAT WAS WRONG!!!!

when the sbenny message pops up, DONT HIT THE "I downloaded from sbenny" button. TAP OUTSIDE OF IT. it should then load you into the app
Post automatically merged:







I GOT A FIX
this helped for me::

Instead of tapping the "I downloaded it frm sbenny.com" tap outside of the box and it should bring you back to the loading screen
Yeah no that didn't work for me 🤷🏼‍♀️
 
Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 8 years
It just goes to a black screen after you click the "got it from sbenny" link :/ tried clicking outside of it as suggested by chastitea, but I didn't work. Please fix this 😊
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
I followed the instructions perfectly and nothing worked. Just loads a black screen 😩
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

You might also like:

Top