Mod apk Love Sick: Interactive Stories v1.12.3 - Unlimited Diamonds & Unlimited Tickets Hack (updated)

Trusted icon Trusted by over 1.6 million members since 2014 — why not join them?
Log in or Register to join us!

Does it work?


  • Total voters
    38
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years
Thanks for the mod! I need some help tho' I'm new, so I don't know if it's here where I should post this but pls help 👉👈
I downloaded the mod and the cache and moved the cache to BB, when I installed the app the message of sbenny appear amd I click saying I DID downloaded from here, and then it just went black... And nothing happens. I really love this game, so if someone could help me I really appreciate it...
And I'm sorrt if it doesn't go here this message it's just that I'm still learning.
I hope you can understand, english it's not my first language
Thanks again
Post automatically merged:

Thanks for the mod! I need some help tho' I'm new, so I don't know if it's here where I should post this but pls help 👉🏻👈🏻
I downloaded the mod and the cache and moved the cache to BB, when I installed the app the message of sbenny appear amd I click saying I DID downloaded from here, and then it just went black... And nothing happens. I really love this game, so if someone could help me I really appreciate it...
And I'm sorry if it doesn't go here this message it's just that I'm still learning.
I hope you can understand, english it's not my first language
Thanka again
Post automatically merged:

Oh shoot. I post it again by mistake and now I don't know how to elimimate it hahah sorry!!
 
Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
can you update the version to 1.13.8
 
In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years
Thanks for the mod :D
Is there a clear instructions step-by-step one? Cuz, I tried the one on top, but, unfortunately it only give me black screen. Hmm, first time experience on sbenny this kinda trouble for choice game. The game itself seems relatively new, which mean there's not much chapter yet but it might still provide adequate fun (for choice gamers).
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
Il n'y a pas de lien, j'espère que tu arrangerais ça
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 8 years
I already did it but nothing had changes. Still black screen 😭
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
Thanks ☺
 
Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years
Hi, i payed the SB Points to view content but it dosent give me any link :eek:
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
Any update on this game? 😩 Did anybody actually get it to work and if ye did can you please explain how? 👌😁
 
Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
It's not working for me
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
Thank you for this hope it works
 
Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Active User
Member for 8 years
Any update on this game? 😩 Did anybody actually get it to work and if ye did can you please explain how? 👌😁
Did you download both files? If not, below is a simple instruction 😉
Thanks for the mod 😄

Is there a clear instructions step-by-step one? Cuz, I tried the one on top, but, unfortunately it only give me black screen. Hmm, first time experience on sbenny this kinda trouble for choice game. The game itself seems relatively new, which mean there's not much chapter yet but it might still provide adequate fun (for choice gamers).
I don't understand, I must be doing something wrong because it just keeps loading to a black screen when I open the app.
Hi. First download both files - apk and cache. Extract obb (cache file) and move it to obb files in your device. Then install apk and it should've work.
20190505_220151.png
20190505_220218.png

Post automatically merged:

Thanks for the mod 😄
Is there a clear instructions step-by-step one? Cuz, I tried the one on top, but, unfortunately it only give me black screen. Hmm, first time experience on sbenny this kinda trouble for choice game. The game itself seems relatively new, which mean there's not much chapter yet but it might still provide adequate fun (for choice gamers).
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

You might also like:

Top