Mod apk Love Story Games: Blog of Secrets v23.0 Unlimited Coins (New)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,337,510 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 1.2/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff Member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

Love Story Games: Blog of Secrets v23.0

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Debby

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 49 times

• Fresh from the Webelinx oven!!! A brand new love story packed with romance, secrets, intrigue and tough choices! Fasten your seat belts and start your new adventure now!

This is your chance to peek into the life of a famous blogger and find out what it feels like to be an online celebrity. But there's a catch! No one actually knows who you are in real life! Will your secrets catch up with you? And how will you deal with all the challenges on your path to success? That part is entirely up to you! Download now the MOD APK of Love Story Games: Blog of Secrets for free, only at sbenny.com!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• Unlimited Coins (increase instead of decreasing)
    Notes: make sure to have enough coins before purchasing. They will increase, but you need to have enough the first time.

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Debby and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Love.Story.Games.Blog.Of.Secrets

Downloaded 30 times

LittleClover

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
@Debby I haven't rated yet because I don't want to give a wrong vote. I downloaded as normal and opened in Bluestacks (which normally your apks and files work just fine with Bluestacks) and it never got off of the black screen. A gold-ish cursor did show up and can be moved around but that's it. I uninstalled the app, restarted Bluestacks and restarted my comp and downloaded again and still it stayed on the black screen. Is there anything I can do?

Bebasky009

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
gasta 900 monedas y no funciona :c

Last edited:

ace000

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
It just shows a black screen never worked.. Even after uninstalling it and downloading it over again..

ametris

Novice Lv1️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
doesn't work, just freezes at black screen on bluestacks, nox, and my phone

Stryffer

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Any update? Coz 900 SB Points for a game that doesn't work needs update.

Fiorella199x

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Doesn't work, it shows a black screen. Please update ☹🙏

JoeZimmermann

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Tested on a couple of devices and a few emulators. I can confirm that on all the game opened a black screen. I'm sorry but this modded app doesn't work.

TeTeDaQueen

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
OMG IM HIGHLY UPSET BLACK SCREEN AND I PAYED 900 SC UGGGHHHHHH

Love Story Games: Blog of Secrets v23.0 Unlimited Coins (New) was released by Debby and 10641 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.