LP mod apk Love Story My Girl ~ Free In-App Purchases

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,332,711 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 2.9/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sinisterheat

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I'm not usually into these kind of games, but they're strangely addictive. Least these ones.

MxllxLea

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
So... 🙈
I'll re-download it, hope it still works 🤭
Edit : It still works 😚👌

Last edited:

MoonlightW

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I downloaded it and had the Lucky patched on my phone for a long time,but I dont understand how you make this work.

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
I downloaded it and had the Lucky patched on my phone for a long time,but I dont understand how you make this work.
Just launch game as usual.
Download LuckyP apk
LP (my provided version..installed & Active at background) will pop-up automatically when you went iAPs shopping.
N Joy 😊

Malec

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
OK, so I've downloaded the game and played it a few times and I can confirm that the events are missing or blocked in the game.
I tried many ways and even tried visiting the same location for so many times but the event is not triggered at all (for example; going to the public square would maybe trigger a meeting with the Prince or unlock new job scopes) but none of the events are triggered.
And also, when the mystery merchant appears in the enchanted alley, whenever I tried to purchase an item, the game would crash.
Oh and it seemed like we can't rename the characters or our nicknames too. So I had been stuck with Emma for the entire time and we can't save new gamefiles without erasing the previous one.

Love Story My Girl ~ Free In-App Purchases was released by KentCave and 8217 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.