Mod apk Loved by King BS Mod Menu v1.27 (Unlimited Gacha Points and Gold)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,407 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 4.2/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years

Loved by King BS v1.27

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: DDeveloper
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 157 times

• "Did you miss me?"
    The guys from are going to college now!

"I 'pretended' to be to be his girlfriend,
    but I ended up becoming his real lover."
    He is a well-known Tsundere.

I thought my life flipped upside down
    after getting marked by them,

but unexpectedly, they are the ones
    who changed markedly because of me.

Seventeen, Eighteen, and then Nineteen...!

What has happened to us?

The second story of myself,
    who wanted to live an ordinary life,
    and five unordinary-gorgeous King Bs♥

Plus, an appearance of a weird(?) university senior
    who's only cold towards me,
    but acts nice from time to time!

I really feel like I've been...
    Marked by this senior...!

"Squartle, I really missed you, darn it."

The return of Squartle and 5 King Bs
    as 'Loved by King Bs',
    Plus an appearance of a new senior from university.
    Aren't you curious of this spectacular story?

-------------------------------------------------

requests permissions to provide service.
    -In-app purchase (Required): Used for in-app purchase.
    -ID (Required): To log in to the game through Google or Facebook account.
    -Contact (Required): Prevents abusing of event participation, and receiving duplicate rewards.
    -Phone (Required): To participate in events and to receive rewards.
    -Wi-Fi Status (Required): Checks internet connection for data download.

How to remove permission.
    - Android 6.0 and above : Settings > Apps > Select app > Permissions > Select to allow or remove permissions.
    - Under Android 6.0 : Due to the characteristic of the operating system, you can remove permission by deleting the app.

You can purchase in-app products.
    ('Consumer Protection Laws Under E-commerce' may restrict the withdrawal of applications.)

This game requires additional data download on first play after installation.
    This process requires stable internet connection. We recommend connecting to Wi-Fi.
    In case of unstable internet or connection loss, an error may occur during download and the app may not run properly.

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• MOD Menu:
    1. A Toggle which enabled enables you to get 99999 Gacha Points and 999999 gold from the "Charge Gachatrix" in the shop.

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.newday.ilzzin2global

Downloaded 25 times

RachelBlanch

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I can't use it, it's always force close even i tried to reinstall
Post automatically merged:

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
Post automatically merged:

This mod is for devices which support Armv7, do you have any other device ? why not try installing on any other device ?

Lilac909

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
When I opened the app I didn't get the gold or gacha points.

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
When I opened the app I didn't get the gold or gacha points.
But you don't get the gold or gacha points by opening the app. follow this video tutorial and also read the Mod Features as i have described their how to use this mod.

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

RoeExinani

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
✌️ Community Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 3 years
Thanks for the mod! Works just as instructed! That awkward English translation though... lol

danielmao069

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
I was a tad bit confused in the beginning since the thing in the gachatrix wasn't showing up...
BUT I figured it out eventually=w=;
Thank you for the outstanding work!;^;

yenphuong130303

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
My device supports aarch64, does that mean this apk can't ever run on it? Since I also have issues with the app crashing

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
My device supports aarch64, does that mean this apk can't ever run on it? Since I also have issues with the app crashing
It should work on aarch64 devices but if its crashing then most probably it's a device issue. Could you try running the mod on another device?

yenphuong130303

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
It should work on aarch64 devices but if its crashing then most probably it's a device issue. Could you try running the mod on another device?
Huh. I just tried allowing the app all permissions then force stopped it, and all of a sudden it worked.

It was a last ditch attempt before I wanted to switch to another device, so I didn't even hope for anything 😂

Anyways, thanks for your help! The mod works wonderfully!

Last edited:

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
Huh. I just tried allowing the app all permissions then force stopped it, and all of a sudden it worked.

It was a last ditch attempt before I wanted to switch to another device, so I didn't even hope for anything 😂

Anyways, thanks for your help! The mod works wonderfully!
I am glad that you were able to fix it :)

Loved by King BS Mod Menu v1.27 (Unlimited Gacha Points and Gold) was released by Daniel and 4043 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.