Mod apk Lucky Patcher [v7.2.1] with video tutorials

Trusted icon Trusted by over 1.6 million members since 2014 — why not join them?
Log in or Register to join us!

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 8 years
I have a problem!
When I went to install LP a message said that it was dangerous so I clicked "more information" instead of "install anyway" and now it keep saying "Application not installed"
What do I do?
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 8 years
thnx it helps a lot
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
Thanks
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 8 years
Hopefully it works
 
In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 8 years
@Kyuube Go to Google Play and tap on "Play Protect". Deactivate it and install Lucky Patcher . You can activate it back after the installation is over.
 
Last edited:
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 8 years
Thank you
Post automatically merged:

Thank you
 
Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
Thank you !
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 8 years
Thanks!
 
Lucky Patcher [v7.2.1] with video tutorials was released by SusieQ and 711986 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.

You might also like:

Top