Mod apk Lucky Patcher [v7.2.1] with video tutorials

Trusted icon Trusted by over 1.6 million members since 2014 — why not join them?
Log in or Register to join us!

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years
Thankss
Post automatically merged:

Thankss
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
Thank you!
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
Tytyty
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 9 years
Hope this works on FR: Office Lover. Thabk you!
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
Oof here I go
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 8 years
Thx:emoji_blush:
Post automatically merged:

Thanks
 
Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 8 years
I am unable to install LP on my phone. Galaxy Note8. Yes I do have so unknown apps can be installed. Any help would be appreciated. videos look to be deleted for help.
I also have a Galaxy Note 8 (Sprint, I live in USA). I have never had a problem installing LP, on any of my other Galaxies, and this one was equally easily done. I think I recall the screen you referenced, when first installing it on a new phone or device I just bought. If I remember correctly, you're getting that message because the Google Play Protect feature is enabled in your Google Playstore. This can be very simply be disabled within settings menu in Google Playstore app. It'll be in the middle of the menu (which you bring up by hitting the three horizontal lines in the upper left corner of the screen), right between "Payment Methods" and "Settings", it'll say "Play Protect".

Screenshot_20190218-142146_Google Play Store.jpg

Hit that, and toggle the first switch you can, which is "scan device for security threats".

20190218_142840.jpg

You'll know it's disabled when you see just above that switch a little red shield with a tiny exclamation (!) mark in the center, ominously telling you that "Full scanning is turned off".

20190218_142706.jpg

You may feel free to leave it disabled, since its redundant bloatware if you have any half-decent anti-virus/malware program(s) installed, anyways. Plus it interferes with the performance of certain apps, especially those that are foreign to it. I've had it switched off since they first forced it on us a couple years ago, and have not suffered any consequences since (except for the annoying reminder every now and again that its switched off, and I could die any second unless I switch it back on 😂😂😉). Hope this helps!
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
Thank you
Post automatically merged:

Thank you
 
Lucky Patcher [v7.2.1] with video tutorials was released by SusieQ and 711215 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.

You might also like:

Top