Mod apk Magium v2.08 !! Unlimited Stats Point , All Books Unlocked And New Save/Restore Data Feature!! (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,331,812 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
For some reason both the lucky patcher and the alternative method are not working. I am using MI note 9 pro.
LP will not work of MI unless you disable MiUi. I suggest you use other methods I described.

ArthurMede

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Well, there's a new update but as it doesn't add anything, it didn't make sense to ask you to work on it.That said, I'm so grateful for the mod, it's people like you that I pray every night.Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Well, there's a new update but as it doesn't add anything, it didn't make sense to ask you to work on it.That said, I'm so grateful for the mod, it's people like you that I pray every night.Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.
Sorry for the inconvenience , No one notified me before. Thanks for notifying , I will add it to my list.

Takemi

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Hi, it seems the mod stats doesnt work on book 3 after barry got his stats device back. Any way to solve this? I've been saving and loading countless times but its still the same. Book 1 and 2 dont have the issue tho.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Hi, it seems the mod stats doesnt work on book 3 after barry got his stats device back. Any way to solve this? I've been saving and loading countless times but its still the same. Book 1 and 2 dont have the issue tho.
I didnt played so I dont know ... But all the other who played before says it works. Or you can just use the save data and restore feature to mod by yourself.

Takemi

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
I didnt played so I dont know ... But all the other who played before says it works. Or you can just use the save data and restore feature to mod by yourself.
It works well now! Lol turns out i need to skip one page after the stats reset and do the save and load things. Thank you gourov!

Takemi

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
So I saved the game, closed magium and reopened/loaded the save after the stat reset in book 3, however i still only have 25 points instead of the 99 :/

Does anyone have an idea, asto what could cause that?

Thanks in advance :)
Skip 1 page after the stats reset, and then do the save load things. U should good to go, it works for me 😁

Candude5

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
I plugged my phone into my computer, messed around with the values in the save data which didn't seem to do anything at first. Then I restarted my phone loaded in my save and the point total was at 99. You will probably need to do something similar.

AAA111BBB222

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
which text editor???
Edit: work fine

Last edited:

Debil

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Well I tried everything listed in the mod features, nothing worked and I am unable to unlock the other books, therefore this mod doesn't work.

anti90s

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
Same it works on bluestacks with lucky patch, however not on my samsung.thank you for the mod

Sariel

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
I am having a problem with the stats mod
I followed the instructions you provided but it doesn't work no matter how many times I try
hope you can help me.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
I am having a problem with the stats mod
I followed the instructions you provided but it doesn't work no matter how many times I try
hope you can help me.
Followed the guide on the mod features tab ?

Sariel

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
Yeah the strange thing is that it worked out perfectly for me in the Previous update but now it doesn't

Status
Not open for further replies.