Mod apk Magium v2.08 !! Unlimited Stats Point , All Books Unlocked And New Save/Restore Data Feature!! (updated)

Trusted icon Trusted by over 1.6 million members since 2014 — why not join them?
Log in or Register to join us!

Feedbacks


  • Total voters
    54
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 8 years
Thanks
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi,

Can you please tell me where the updated mod is? A new chapter was just released @Gourov
 
Ɩơཞɛɱąʂɬɛཞ
Member for 8 years
@Gourov Can you please tell if you will be updating this mod or not?
 
Ɩơཞɛɱąʂɬɛཞ
Member for 8 years
Thank you very much for reply. And it's good to know you will update it.
 
Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 8 years
Very nice. Glad you update consistently too.
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
There's a new update....
Chapter 3 book 11 can you check it out pls.
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hey sorry man but I can't unlock book 2 the apk won't let me
 
Ɩơཞɛɱąʂɬɛཞ
Member for 8 years
Hey sorry man but I can't unlock book 2 the apk won't let me

Unlocking other books (alternative) :-
1. Open the game and go to Book Purchase Menu.
2. Wait until all red lines disappears.
3. Now open the menu and use save data. (Read "Save/Restore Data usage below for details).
4. Now open the "MagiumSave.dat" with a text editor.
5. Search for line "first_book_purchased" and "second_book_purchased" (mostly line 41, 42).
6. Change their value to 0 to 1. And save the file.
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Can you explain number 6 for me
 
Ɩơཞɛɱąʂɬɛཞ
Member for 8 years
Just reset the value of these 2 from 0 to 1. Now just Open your game and reload your save.
 

Attachments

Last edited:
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
No worries man already figured it out
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Can you please update the game already? I can't take it anymore

I haven't played it since the new chapter and it's killing me

Come on now

@Gourov
 
Dimitri Petrenko
Member for 7 years
Can you please update the game already? I can't take it anymore

I haven't played it since the new chapter and it's killing me

Come on now

@Gourov
I am trying my best brother. I am really busy with my college and rl. And as this games need to be modded from scratch every time it's time consuming to do that. But I am trying my best to utilize my time to mod this again.
 
Dimitri Petrenko
Member for 7 years
New Version Out!!

 
Status
Not open for further replies.

You might also like:

Top