Mod apk Magium v2.05 !! Unlimited Stats Point And All Books Unlocked !!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,337,625 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devryll

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Hello! Great Mod, works perfectly as intended for me. :D
Thank you for this!

I have a question regarding this kind of Modded APK. I'm a newbie at these things.
How do I update this game to the latest version when it's available without losing progress for non rooted devices?

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Hello! Great Mod, works perfectly as intended for me. :D
Thank you for this!

I have a question regarding this kind of Modded APK. I'm a newbie at these things.
How do I update this game to the latest version when it's available without losing progress for non rooted devices?
You cant if you have original version from google play store. If you using older mod then just install over it.

gatack666

Savage Lv6️⃣
Active User
Member for 6 years
Played the first chapter and it worked fine for me. Don't know about the others. Thanks :)

Devryll

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
I downloaded the apk from this forum thread on the download link.
Do I just download that thing again if it's got a new version? And tap Install without losing progress?

Qwertyuiopasdf

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
I downloaded the apk from this forum thread on the download link.
Do I just download that thing again if it's got a new version? And tap Install without losing progress?
Yes. When an update come and @Gourov or someone else modded it, you can just download the updated mod and install it without uninstalling the old modded game and losing progress.

CyberClayers

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Well when I open the game the login screen everyone was talking about didn't show up ,
So maybe the mod APK didn't work then I tried to install the mod again but I can't seem to find the download button like in the vid I watched
Post automatically merged:

Well when I open the game the login screen everyone was talking about didn't show up ,
So maybe the mod APK didn't work then I tried to install the mod again but I can't seem to find the download button like in the vid I watched

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Post automatically merged:

Go to the first page and look the thread carefully.

Drunkwolf

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
I unlocked Magium mod apk for 50 sb points but am not being given any dowload link for the apk. Instead the link is only giving me Lucky Patcher and nothing else. I have tried a host of methods to download but not getting the apk. Please help me

Qwertyuiopasdf

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
I unlocked Magium mod apk for 50 sb points but am not being given any dowload link for the apk. Instead the link is only giving me Lucky patcher and nothing else. I have tried a host of methods to download but not getting the apk. Please help me
Can you give me a screenshot?

Qwertyuiopasdf

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
2021-06-15 14_15_19-Settings.jpeg

That's the mod download link, press it, wait 5 second, press proceed, and then download the mod.

Drunkwolf

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Yes it is but after that it doesn't download the game but it downloads luckypatcher.
Edit: Sorry I got it now, thanks so much

cyberfang999

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I'm stuck on the login page. Loads for a while after I put in my user and license then kicks me out of the app suddenly. Tried reinstalling and all, anyone else having this issue?

cyberfang999

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Nvm. Just had to manually type my username and I'm in.

XmetriXXX

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
i can't unlock the books, even though i already did what the video says i still can't unlock the books

Status
Not open for further replies.