LP mod apk Manga Toon-Good comics Great stories V 2.03.02 + mod With LP * Free In App Purchases * Coins (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,330,510 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 2.3/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ninacozi

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I have logged in with both Facebook or Google it's the same but thank you anyways

Marialisa

LP Mod Queen ? From Sbennytopia ??
Member for 4 years
I have logged in with both Facebook or Google it's the same but thank you anyways
There is video in the video section watch the game, the game works perfectly

Jshn

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
The video also didn't show a good proof cuz you're not even login and you also didnt show were you actually got the coins, the only thing you showed is buying coins with Lucky Patcher but its not enough proof...if you can pls show me another proof that you actually get the coins from buying it

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
Login failed whenever I use google or facebook account
You have to delete the facebook application and connect the game via browser, after that you can download the facebook app again, I did so

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
The video also didn't show a good proof cuz you're not even login and you also didnt show were you actually got the coins, the only thing you showed is buying coins with lucky patcher but its not enough proof...if you can pls show me another proof that you actually get the coins from buying it
But what proof do you want? Isn't the video enough for you? I show free purchases not my registration with my email, from now on my games will be paid with SB again, because that I never do enough, there are those who always want more.

Rtttu

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
It does buy coins but can't read manga with them.
It doesn't add coins to my account

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
It does buy coins but can't read manga with them.
It doesn't add coins to my account
Have you downloaded Lucky Patcher? From it you have to download the proxy server for free purchases see photos

Attachments

Einji

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Can i lol in here. :ROFLMAO:

@Jshn

If you have difficulty on tryin some games which dont work, tryin to understand how to make it work but due to you are just a common ordinary average Joe who doesnt have software nor high tech knowledges and your brain keeps on failing to understand how it work ...... just skip it.

Download another games, playin games aim for you to have fun not makin your stressfull

Manga Toon-Good comics Great stories V 2.03.02 + mod With LP * Free In App Purchases * Coins was released by Marialisa and 7573 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.