LP mod apk Manga Toon-Good comics Great stories V 2.03.02 + mod With LP * Free In App Purchases * Coins (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,362 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 2.3/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Marialisa

LP Mod Queen ? From Sbennytopia ??
Member for 4 years

Manga Toon-Good comics Great stories V 2.03.02

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Marialisa
Type of release: Free

Download Link (how to download?)
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

• MangaToon is a free app for reading comics, manhua, manhwa & manga. All the comics are colorful. Different comics in Action, Romance, Boys' love, Comedy, Horror and more, are updated daily.

[MangaToon Features]

► The hottest comics updated daily. Read dozens of HD comics such as romance, action comics, BL manga, etc. All the comics are updated regularly. Some comics are even updated every day. That means 7 chapters a week. Some Korean comics can be read on Manga toon now.

► Free Comics Release every week. New comics will be released every week. We provide free comics. Subscribe to your favorite comics and you will never miss an update. Most comics are free and MangaToon also provides pay-per-view comics.

► You can download your favorite comics and read them offline.

► We optimized the manga reader for mobile phones. You can scroll smoothly for an uninterrupted reading experience.

► You can read comics in English, Bahasa Indonesia, Vietnamese, Spanish, Thai and Portuguese now. MangaToon will support more languages for comic lovers in the near future.

► Write your own stories in mangatoon and share with millions of readers. We will choose the most popular novels to be converted into comics.You can even create and read engaging chat stories in your phones, get more fans!

One comic one world. MangaToon, help you step into a different world!

•   
    No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Yes: you need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• Buy for free * Coins

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

This is NOT a traditional MOD: this is a "Pre-Patched apk" and you MUST have LP (Lucky Patcher ) installed in your device to use this. You do not need to create a patched apk but only to tap "YES" when prompted by LP. Be sure you're using the last version of LP to make sure it works for you (guide about how to use lucky patcher here).

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mobi.mangatoon.comics.aphone

Downloaded 233 times

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Apps Area. Congrats!

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
Im really new to this and idk how to intall lp mod apk, I know how to use lucky patcher to mod other apk but I cant figure out how this thing works
Ok, I'm sorry but I don't understand what the problem is?

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
Im really new to this and idk how to intall lp mod apk, I know how to use lucky patcher to mod other apk but I cant figure out how this thing works
Did you give a bad grade without knowing why?

Jshn

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
The problem is that it won't let me install it, I went to the "how to install" page but I dont understand it

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
The problem is that it won't let me install it, I went to the "how to install" page but I dont understand it
To download the game you need to click on this link

Attachments

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
I knew! then if you have a PC you can do this

: I know this, maybe we can tell them to do it by themselves on their pc. They only need to use a software called "APK Easy Tool" and drag the apk file into the "ZipAlign" option to automatically fix the issue

APKs need to be ZipAligned for Users who have devices with Android 11 or above, Your users must have Samsung devices with A11 or above. To solve this install issue you need to ZipAlign APKs but currently there are no softwares for Mobile that I know of, which can ZipAlign APKs
so they can only do from PC? Yes

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
Hi. I'm sorry to ask. My phone is not rooted. I still can use LP for using this mod?
Bye! The root has nothing to do with it, you can download the game and safely use Lucky Patcker, for any information please write me

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
I buy coins it says purchases successfully but the coins don't show up
Have you downloaded Lucky Patcher? From it you need to download the proxy server for free purchases see photos let me know

Attachments

Ninacozi

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I tried it normally no account then I tried again still didn't work

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
I tried it normally no account then I tried again still didn't work
YOU MUST HAVE A PLAY GAME ACCOUNT OTHERWISE IT DOESN'T WORK, YOU MUST REGISTER IN THE GAME WITH YOUR GOOGLE ACCOUNT OR FACEBOOK, THE GAME REQUESTS REGISTRATION YOU DID NOT?

Manga Toon-Good comics Great stories V 2.03.02 + mod With LP * Free In App Purchases * Coins was released by Marialisa and 7413 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.