Match The Description Contest!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,011 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raj9494

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
I wish I got win . Nice website I downloaded 1 game and that requires MOD Menu

Nekorinn

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
Leila (...)

Leila is a frail looking girl with silver hair. She is at least one head shorter than our main protagonist. She wore a simple beige blouse, short leggings that seem comfortable to move in, and wooden sandals. She also wears two knives on her belt as weapons.
xzcssssss.PNG

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 5 years
How could you possibly forget Arakka😅😅. Mark my words she is possibly going to be the the deciding factor. So even though her name is not there I am going to present the Arakka I vision in my mind. You are not the only one who is a big fan of magium 🙂🙂. If I am not wrong the next chapter was going to be released in this month. Waiting for it. You Can choose it as your favourite and can award me an awatar frame:unsure::unsure::unsure: @KasamiGiView attachment 80065
Well, like you said, we still have to imagine Arraka, yes, I like her and remember the part of we meeting her but I can't find it on wiki xD
I'll give you that for being creative but it won't be fair if I make an exception here :3

Sandra2398

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
Eiden is a reflection of the idealization that we have of humanity and as humans make it more and more impossible ..., Eiden is our desire and humanity is our failure, I do not publish an image since you only have to take a mirror to see Eiden.

Voleuse

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Haven't heard of Magium before; I'll have to give it a look-see.

Anyhow, here's my attempt at finding a Rose:
ddaqe83-98637aa2-3c8d-4baf-baa7-a9edf91ce75c.jpg

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 5 years
Eiden is a reflection of the idealization that we have of humanity and as humans make it more and more impossible ..., Eiden is our desire and humanity is our failure, I do not publish an image since you only have to take a mirror to see Eiden.
As deep as it is, I didn't make the contest to find smartass-es, it's for fun xD
So if you wanna join, please add in a picture :3

Drekon6

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
I don't care about this contest or whatever. Just kinda excited to see a fellow fan of the series. Can't explain how frustrating it became to play though. I always have a set way of playing so

SPOILER!!!!!!!!

Rose always dies to that mother ******* necromancer. Then the game ******** punishes you for that. Leila is awesome and sweet, but the whole Kate romance keeps putting that off cause I want Barry to ***** the ***** out of her. Then there is that new Lesathi (couldn't remember how to spell it) chick who is just kinda a *****, but you get all these super funny **** moments with her. And Kate starts to become super jealous. So far I've gotten to the part where Barry is now a certified badass and has discovered what the Magium is. But I need to go back and play it again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hassfizii

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I can't seemed to match the outfit but this is Eiden, i guess. From what i know he rarely opened his eyes, always sealed them shut, only opened them for special occasions, and i guess he had that mysterious aura around him just like Eiden did. Eiden are known to had a weird (if not messed up) sense of humors so i guess it really a fit

Attachments

Hassfizii

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Actually (it a spoiler but if you already clicked this guy earlier spoiler alert i wont even bother to put a warning) you can save Rose from Zack the Necromancer. You just need to maximize some certains stats (i cant really remember as that was book 1)

Sandra2398

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
As deep as it is, I didn't make the contest to find smartass-es, it's for fun xD
So if you wanna join, please add in a picture :3

A disturbing and impassive image of Eiden who with his almost 20 years carries all the weight of the world on his shoulders

my_character.png

my_character (2).png

Status
Not open for further replies.