Mod apk Mergical v1.2.38 - Unlimited Money Hack, Infinite Energy & more (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,722 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

Mergical v1.2.38

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Debby
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 7 times

• Mergical is mysterious land full of magical fantasies where you can explore the lost world, and build and design the island of your dreams! A perfect merge and building game!

With your talent and effort, you can collect ancient books, magic plants or flowers, artistic buildings (houses, fun parks, mobile parks, and much more) and elegant musical instruments. Meanwhile, there are some magical creatures such as cute cats, waiting to be awakened, once awake, they will become your best friends in rebuilding the island!

Features of Mergical for Android:

• Over 600 types of unique items for you to interact and merge
    • Place 3 identical pieces next to each other, and witness the amazing things come next (SBENNY'S TIP: Try to merge 5 of a kind, you'll save 1 piece and it'll give 2 evolved items)
    • Use the collected materials to redesign or upgrade your buildings
    • A wide variety of character features
    • Use unique and elegant buildings to decorate your awesome island
    • Fun and exciting level for a limitless exploration and gameplay

Due to a spell casted by a wizard, all life forms on this island are in a resting state, the thick clouds blocked out what was once a prosper and beautiful city. With the power of music, you accidentally arrived at this land, using your merge and puzzle solving skill you can awaken this land and restore it to its former self.

Are you ready to build your dream home? Now is the best time to start!
    Download now Mergical MOD APK for free at Sbenny.com, and design your new world!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• Unlimited Money (Free Shopping using Gold Coins. Even with 0 coins you can still buy things)
    Unlimited Energy (even if you have no Energy you can play levels)

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure to uninstall your game first (if already installed). Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ and you're ready to play. Video Tutorial: click here to watch

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fotoable.mergetown

waltermittie

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
I didn't have issues installing but gameplay wise, I'm very confused. I can't seem to access the levels? I'm going to try redoing the install but I just wanted to post here in case someone else has the same issue.

waltermittie

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
I got this issue when I extracted the cache to the wrong storage. Did you check to make sure you're in your SD card and not your internal storage?

Silentninja

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Awesome game thank you (y)
Post automatically merged:

Awesome game thank you (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.