Metal Squad Money MOD v1.1.6

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,332,507 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

EPreti

Addicted Lv3️⃣
VIP
Member for 7 years

Name of the App: Metal Squad

Version: 1.1.6 (newer avaiable WITHOUT MOD)

Updated: 21. April 2017

Root Permissions Required: No

Can be played Offline? YES

Google Playstore:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sora.metal.squad

App Description:
Metal Squad is a shooting action game. This game will take you through series of classic levels, various enemies and boss battles with amazing experience of side scrolling platformer games. Use various weapons filled with slug and power ups to fight your way through a multiple enemies, metal tanks, copters and put an end to the evil army leader's and his world of terror.
Blow up all enemies in Metal Squad! Kill them all in this amazing shooter game.Please hold your arms up and face dangerous challenges ahead.

FEATURE
★ Different kinds of weapons, such as shotgun, heavy machine gun, rifles, rocket launchers, and grenades.
★ Different characters to choose.
★ 4+ unique zone with 24+ Levels
★ Different kind of enemies.
★ Challenging boss fights
★ Amazing graphics, cool music and sound.

HOW TO PLAY
★ Use the joypad to move
★ Tap Jump button to jump avoid obstacles
★ Tap fire button to shoot
★ Tap Grenade button to make deadly explosion

Download Metal Squad now and let the shooting begin!

MOD Details:
Unlimited Money
No Ads
Fast boot (not all devices)

Installation Instructions:
To install the app, download the file below, if you're from pc, move it to your Android device, then tap on the .apk file to install it. Also, ensure you uninstall any previously installed version if you do have one.

:?:Mod Instructions:

I want to give a shout out to KING for being a teacher and a helpful m8.

Credits to: King and EPreti :D

Download Link:
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

Downloaded 4 times

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Ciao @EPreti , thank you for making a release here! I love the style and every single detail, but I kindly ask you to include two missing details: 1) Online/Offline 2) Credits

As soon as you do this, I'll make sure to add this release to the Games Area! Great Job :)

If you do have any questions, you can contact me privately (in Italian too, if you prefer).

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Status
Not open for further replies.
Metal Squad Money MOD v1.1.6 was released by EPreti and 2934 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.