LP mod apk Monthly Entertainment v1.0.264 Free In App Purchases

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,477 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 3.0/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

PoisonModz

Helpful Person ❤️
Staff member
✌️ Community Team
From the Hell
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
Member for 3 years

Monthly Entertainment v1.0.264

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: PoisonModz
Type of release: Free

Download Link (how to download?)
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

• 🤩Let's get into the entertainment business!🤩
    😍 Make your own debut as a K-pop idol and run your agency! 🎶

🌟Monthly Idol has returned to Monthly Entertainment APK!🌟

💖Program to make money💵 and gain fans!💖
    🎙Go around the world and go on a concert tour.🎙
    💿Coordinate your K-pop idols and produce albums. Being a hacked app, you might think Monthly Entertainment is difficult to install or unsafe, but it's not! Monthly Entertainment APK is very easy to install and if you face issues, just reply below and I'll help you. Monthly Entertainment APK is the best choice for those looking for Simulation apps.💿
    🔥You can produce entertainment content typical of idols.🔥

💫Let your students appear on a casting TV show and
    Debut as a global group! 🎤

🥰 You can also communicate with fans! Listen to your wishes.🥰
    Ready to play? Download now Monthly Entertainment APK for free, only at Sbenny.com!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• Free In App Purchases

Note:
    1. For working successfully, you should have installed latest version of Lucky Patcher and proxy server for emulation of inapp purchase in your phone.
    2. If game asks for update, let me know I will update it.

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

This is NOT a traditional MOD APK: this is a "Pre-Patched apk" and you MUST have LP (Lucky Patcher ) installed in your device to use this. You do not need to create a patched apk but only to tap "YES" when prompted by LP. Be sure you're using the last version of LP to make sure it works for you (guide about how to use lucky patcher here) (or the one available at the time this thread has been created). You can download Lucky Patcher by clicking here.

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank PoisonModz and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.factory608.ME

Downloaded 224 times

AnnaEnea

♥️Mod LP From Sbennytopia♥️ SB Cartel Max Level ❤
✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
Hello dear producer thank you for your work, your mod works perfectly!

Tested on Realme C55 Android 13
Tested on Samsung s23 Android 12

Greetings...
AnnaEnea

TESTING TEAM

Photos of the tested game

Attachments

Kirta

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you for the mod but I keep having an error like I must be connected to internet. At first it worked but the second I did a purchase. Right after it closed and kept showing me that. I tried to installed on luckypatcher and it's updated with proxy and all. But it still does that. I'm sure it's not my internet connection.
Screenshot_20231210_032339_Monthly ENT.jpg

PoisonModz

Helpful Person ❤️
Staff member
✌️ Community Team
From the Hell
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
Member for 3 years
Thank you for the mod but I keep having an error like I must be connected to internet. At first it worked but the second I did a purchase. Right after it closed and kept showing me that. I tried to installed on luckypatcher and it's updated with proxy and all. But it still does that. I'm sure it's not my internet connection.
View attachment 96865
Sorry for getting this problem but I opened the game 5-6 times the purchase is always working

Kirta

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yep. The problem for me is that now I can't even access the game itself. It show me that each time I open it. I tried to reinstalled it multiple time. In luckypatcher or normally. Still same result.
Screenshot_20231210_032339_Monthly ENT.jpg

Kirta

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi. I tried everything again and simply downloaded the apk again. It work well so far. The only thing is that after buying a thing or two it make you go back to the title screen each time. So it's better to make your purchase all at once if it happen to you too. But otherwise it work well. Thank !

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

theovvz

Lurker Lv0️⃣
thank u so much for the mod! i dont have any problems with it, it works perfectly :)

HeliosKay

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hello, I'm having an issue with the mod. Whenever I tried to purchase something in the shop, it always said "the purchase is cancelled." I have Lucky Patcher and IAP proxy with Play Protect turned off already but the problem is still there. I use non-rooted Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 with MIUI optimization turned off (because I look up on Reddit and someone said to turned them off). I also already tried following the tutorial on alternative ways to patched mod in this web where I have to rebuild the app and so on but it changes nothing.

Henas

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Its working for me!

May I ask if its possible to have unlimited money, rubbies, gems and dia, and still be able to have free shopping?

Last edited:

advertisa

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
I have the same issue, I also use the same device like you 🤣 and also followed all the instructions

advertisa

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
Can you tell me the version of LP for this mod? The latest LP doesn't work for MIUI

Monthly Entertainment v1.0.264 Free In App Purchases was released by PoisonModz and 3566 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.