✅ Solved Need a MOD APK for Disney Heroes: Battle Mode v1.2.2

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,338,167 happy users since 2014.
Register

Would you like this mod for VIP members only to keep it safe and to prevent abuses?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigyin2005

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? Disney Heroes: Battle Mode v1.2.2

Is this game playable online only? Yes: this game can be played in online mode only.

Is this a paid game? No

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.perblue.disneyheroes
What are the mod features you ask for? I know there is a VIP mod can you do any version for Non-VIP Members

Last edited by a moderator:

JohnR

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
Please Note you dont actually need to be a VIP to download the mod, however it will cost 20,000sb, which you can earn here on the site, or buy them with real cash.

This is to prevent leeching these mods for free to other users and on other sites.

You can learn how to Farm SB Points or go to the Buy SB Cash Page, or VIP membership. - VIP members do not need SB Points to unlock links to mods.

⭐ VIP MOD APK - Disney Heroes: Battle Mode v1.2.2 Exclusive 1 Hit Kill, Easy Win, God Mode Hack (updated)

Bigyin2005

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I understand that I can use sb to unlock I just my afford to buy I'm unable.to.work due to I'll health and have 3 kids so don't have the money to invest in games

JohnR

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
No problem. It was just in case you weren't aware of the new unlock options. Hope you get well soon!

Bigyin2005

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Yeah I been coming here for a while now so know most of the features will have to save sb if we can't get a free mod but thanks for the help

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
@Bigyin2005 Please also add an avatar before you make any more game requests as stated in the rules here: Requests Official Rules! It's unfortunate that not everyone can afford VIP, but it's like anything else in life, if we can't pay for it we don't get it. :(

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
This version is freely available to anyone as we don't make vip-only mods anymore, so I'd say it's time to stop complaining, what do you think? :p

Here it is: Disney Heroes: Battle Mode + MOD

#Solved
#Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.