⭐ VIP mod apk Neo Monsters v1.0 - VIP MEGA MOD

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,333,998 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adifire

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
Korneguus said:
Adifire said:
There's a work around for this. If you evolve a monster you caught in league it seems to consider the monster your own.
Unfortunately this seems to be wrong... I evolved a few monsters and none of them worked online.
But its definetly fun without capturing the strongest monsters too ;)
Hmm.. Well,I am using a shadowwyrm as my main. I evolved it from the night lord that Thale has and it seems fine in online battles. Maybe it's because it wasn't from a league I guess. My bad then

dark8899

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
i have little solutoin...

i had full revolution and training 6 star monster captured at online.
that monster could not be used at online.

but i pick up that 6 star monster at festival egg.
then i got +1 full revolution and training that monster and usable at online.

i think that you may find solution using this~

Pereramole

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
VIP Member
Member for 8 years
crep2me said:
i can get maxstat only using 6 training point for all monster after i learn how to mod dll few days ago :dance: the secret is at the card combo.
Hmm, according to this guy in the free mod thread, this should be doable! Not sure if it matters with infinite fruits, though.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
The hack is about maxing all stats of monsters.. I was able to do it too, but it's quite useless since it doesn't affect the evolution and it kills the fun..

Jenkinz

In Love Lv4️⃣
VIP Member
Member for 8 years
How does it work i mean the hack about max points?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
When you use a card, instead of receiving the regular boost, you'll get a hacked boost, in order to max the stat of the card.

Example: a card with hearts will max the HP stat of your trained monsters.

Pereramole

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
VIP Member
Member for 8 years
Sbenny said:
When you use a card, instead of receiving the regular boost, you'll get a hacked boost, in order to max the stat of the card.

actually it has some use I believe, afaik, to ultra evolve, you need to max all stats!

emper

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
VIP
Member for 8 years
Game is amazing. Capture hack is working ok. Though the infinite fruit hack seems not work.
Someone was able to sell or use the inifite fruits?

Korneguus

In Love Lv4️⃣
VIP Member
Active User
Member for 8 years
yes, i can use them. selling does not work, but you can do the coins quest which is all but difficult zo get money. ;)

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
emper said:
Game is amazing. Capture hack is working ok. Though the infinite fruit hack seems not work.
You should have always 10 Fruits.. this is the hack feature.

Pereramole

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
VIP Member
Member for 8 years
Sbenny said:
emper said:
You should have always 10 Fruits.. this is the hack feature.
yeap, fruits work, but cant seem to sell em!

Also, I had the same thing as previous poster, where a mob becoming +1(when you roll a dupe) allowed me to use it. sadly it was only a 4*, and not a legendary.

emper

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
VIP
Member for 8 years
Sbenny said:

Can you make a mod with this hack? Thanks

redscorpion

Lurker Lv0️⃣
VIP Member
Member for 8 years
I evolver mobster i captured from others trainer but i cant go online either. Palese fix it.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Read the first post redscorpion please. It's clearly written you can't play online battles if you use a monster captured in Leagues or during Multiplayer.

redscorpion

Lurker Lv0️⃣
VIP Member
Member for 8 years
I know. I give a feedback for player that told they could use monster after evolving it, it's not true.

Phatsacks

Novice Lv1️⃣
VIP
Member for 8 years
Thank you!

I do not know what is more fun, quickly getting higher star monsters or stealing from trainers. I laugh every time I steal from a trainer.

For the folks that cannot go online, are you able to if you remove the monster from your team or if you flat out delete the monsters?

Status
Not open for further replies.