New Year's Event 2022-23!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,993 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

agarriberri

Bond. Jack Bond.
Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
We are quite curious to know what your resolutions will be! Check out the prizes for the top 3 submissions:

1st place: 3000 SB Points!

2nd place: 2000 SB Points!

3rd place: 1000 SB Points!

Share this slice of your life with us and have a chance to be rewarded with these amazing prizes! Happy New Year!

sandstormy

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
1. Finally fix my theet and stop feeling ashamed of myself.
2. Make more art for my Etsy Shop and increase my audience.
3. Start looking for jobs 🤞🏻
4. Spend less money in crap and more in books (that I won't know where to put but who cares 😂)

Happy holidays people ✨🎄

MundaZaiNi

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 3 years
Socially Distanced

Hey you! Yeah, you, from 6ft away… or maybe even a bit further than that! Since we'll most likely be spending the ball drop indoors this year, let’s send some love and uplifting words to our most distanced pals.

1. “Wishing you the best. Miss your faces and looking forward to seeing each other in the new year, when this dumpster fire is done.”

2. “Thank you for your Christmas card. We sure do miss you guys and our small group family. It’ll be sweet when we can meet in person again. We’re so thankful to have wonderful friends like you. Cheers to a New Year!”

3. “You have been killing it through two years of social distancing! I’m proud of how well your online business has exploded! I know you can keep it up through 2023 and many years to come!”

4. “Can’t wait for this social distancing to be over, so we can hang again! Here’s a fun glitter bomb to ring in the new year, social distance style!”

5. “We love y’all and are going to miss being with you for the holidays. And we get it, we really do. **** 2022! We’ll make up for it next year! Happy New Year!!”

6. “Have a happy, self-isolating, quarantined, 6 feet apart, social distancing new year!”

Stay Safe Everyone 🤗

ThyKira

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Hmm... new years resolution eh? Okay.

1. Communicate with the people I love more instead of closing myself off because of my personal feelings. Not everyone is my enemy. I have to relearn that.

2. Try to remember the things that matter the most and less self critical thoughts.

3. Properly acknowledge my achievements. What I have done is far more important than what I could do.

4. Stop hoarding cat pictures.

Asoul Modder

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
I'm from Nepal so it's not my new year because Nepali Callander is not same like international Callender but I celebrate the new year which is international is going by take a deep breath and think that now I again waste my 1 year on doing fun or something else without focusing on studying,
So in future on my country new year I will be not available anywhere on social media by wasting my time only focusing on my studies because in the new year I will in 10 stander and their is chance of not coming on our community for some days and in the new year I m only try to study because I think that my parents are not able to give the chance to study I have many problems but I always try to coming in our site because I like or love to make mods because when I mod I get some knowledge about the app or game how it's work..... And I also love helping my family and more things and I try to bey strong on this new year because you guys know what is the feeling comes when we leave our school and friends......
I need to say more but can't not have time and this is too much...... I will cry if I write more about future which i me going to do......

[Sorry if something is wrong]

Your sincerely
........... Asoul Modder...........

SaulGMan

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
1. Rename Resolutions-v2022.txt to Resolutions-v2023.txt
2. Graduate Medical School
3. Save One (atleast) Life
4. Fall in Love
5. Watch More Movies

Happy holidays lads and lasses, you guys are absolute legends. Stay hydrated this winter! 🎄☃

moxacu1989

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
For a long time, my only wish has been to see humanity change or take the leap towards a new era in which there are no wars or people who live on the margins and go hungry, where there are no borders and where we know how to take better care of our precious and unique planet.

Happy New Year to all and may your best wishes come true.

♥♥♥♥♥

SwayingGrass

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
1. I wish I could get another side job to supplement my income
2. I want to be free from debt and be able to always pay my dependents on time both this year and the next
3. I hope all my family always stay healthy, safe, harmonious and fine
4. I wish this world to be peaceful longer, no disasters and sorrows

suncakes

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
1. Find a more stable job
2. Finally start my Youtube channel and end 2023 with at least 50K subscribers
3. Get out of my 13K debt
4. Create a stable work out routine
5. Go to therapy

Status
Not open for further replies.