New Year's Event 2022-23!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,717 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
Active User
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
1. Become healthy again 🥲
2. Gain some weight and muscles 👀
3. Get into boxing 🥊
4. Become a better person :D

Happy New Year Everyone!

excellinor

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
1 - find a job to help my mom pay the bills
2 - finish the art of my poetry book and finally fulfill my dream of publishing it
3 - do a post graduation
4 - improve my skills with 3D animation

Happy New Year, I hope everyone has a great 2023 and manage to accomplish their resolutions

darkbook123

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year
My boss will retire in 2023 so i hope i will get this promotion. I worked hard the last few years and Not its finally in the reach so i will try to do all i can to learn and educate myself even more to be able to use this opportunity.
Personaly i would Like to lose a bit weight and ne more healthy by trying to reduce my sugar intakte to a minimum which is actually very hard since so many products here in Germany are made extra sweet and with loads of sugar (compared other countries i traveled in the past (

LonelyWander

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
1. Improve myself
2. Forgive myself
3. achieve my goals
4. Focus determination and more willpower
5. stick to the routine
6. And find my way

I know it seems very simple but and because I'm not very good at thinking about things at the time, I always do/think about everything late xd, but I'll definitely make an effort to complete everything I want and hope it ends happily and without regrets... well I'll finish over here, merry christmas ✨🎄 and happy new year 🎆🎉 everyone i hope you get what i wish for good luck on your journey travelers 😊❤💓💕

DPrinc3

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 1 year
Learn a moderate amount of coding/modding 😍
• Get a portion of my 6-figure student loans. discharged 🤞🏼
Learn how to love myself again
Workout to feel better, the weight loss will come
Drink more water 💧
Travel somewhere that I've never been (all while ballin' on a budget😆)
Accept that the "old me" and this "new me" are. the same person, and find a "middle ground"
AND last but definitely not least,
•An aspiration to live ❤

amarid

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
1. To continue to be a better Christian.
2. To stay the course on my spiritual weight-loss journey.
3. To volunteer more when there is a need.

122817014_407356440265897_9004053381956361232_n.png
Happy New Year Everyone. :)

Hithereee

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
1. Self care (face, body and mental)
2. Cut toxic people of my life.
3. Doing things that make me happy. (making more money, shopping, playing games and date with the one I loved 🤭)

Happy New Year everyone. 😘

sisterevil

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
1. Be done with breast reconstruction (this will be #11) due to radiation damage during cancer treatment

2. Attempt to try dating again (with my reconstruction & so many surgeries I look like Mrs Frankenstein!)

3. Get back to working harm reduction & outreach. So many people are dying due to fentanyl poisoning their drugs. Safe supply is the best answer in my opinion.

Happy New Year 🥳

TTUGrad2004

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Get an answer to what the doctor is going to do to fix the problems with my spine so I won't lose my ability to walk.

Keep up a positive mental attitude and make the best out of each and every day.

Live each day as if it were my mom's last and enjoy our time together because I don't know how much longer I'll get to have her around.

Happy New Year everyone! 😊😁🎉✝

Status
Not open for further replies.