New Year's Event 2022-23!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,917 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toshi

𝘯𝘰𝘰𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘰𝘵
Member for 5 years
For this new year, I want to:

1. Secure myself a summer job
2. Pass my finals (and hopefully not pass out in the process:dogerime:)
3. And finally, take good care of my body (hello, power yoga playlist)

Wishing everyone happy holidays! 🎄

AnnaEnea

♥️Mod LP From Sbennytopia♥️ SB Cartel Max Level ❤
✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
I would like to say many things, but I write only this: May the war end and have a better world of peace, I add that I love this forum and
Happy new year 2023 🥳🥂🍾🍸🎁🎈🎉🎊
Best wishes to everyone from the Sbennytopia Forum 🥳🥳🥳 🤍

MustYou

TWICE & GFRIEND TRASH
Member for 5 years
finish my collage, get a decent job, and then start paying my siblings school expense, at least helping my parents pay the expense😌

IsraaNox

Sbenny's Police Officer
Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Member for 4 years
2022 was a hectic and troublesome year, I was diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder, which was the reason my relationship with my boyfriend and friends was destroyed 💔 but I'm finally trying to recover by taking meds and going to therapy. My 2023 resolution:

1.Become a better person, both mentally and physically
2.Listen to people more and remind myself that they have feelings too, they are human too
3.Embrace my alone time and fill it with reading, learning, gaming, music and other activities I used to enjoy
4.Last but not least finish my Master's degree Thesis and hopefully score a high mark

Happy New Year to the wonderful Sbenny community 💕

DefdanikOniel

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Nothing interesting happened in my life this year actually. Maybe just the fact that my friends circle are getting bigger so I think that's quite an achievement since I'm an introvert lol and we'll next year is gonna be my last year as a student so wish me luck!

Shepard360

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Maybe if I type it out and write it it'll manifest :)
1) Keep the weight off I lost and not fall into depression because of some guy.
2) Save enough money for my own car.
3) Get a boyfriend/husband.

Happy New Year!

AmarSanni

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
* I want partner for life that share interest with me
* I want graduate from college and never look at research paper again, if possible
* I want play all games and watch all movies that I missed when studying
* Die with smile on my face, death is just another next great adventure to experience, quote and edit from Harry Potter

Tallulah

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
My New Year's resolution is to actively organize my time as a college student. I want to make sure that I am balancing my academic responsibilities with my personal life and taking care of my physical and mental health. I also want to make an effort to help around the house and be a more active member of my household. Lastly, I want to focus on becoming a better and more stable version of myself. I will do this by setting goals and working towards them, practicing self-care, and seeking out opportunities for personal growth and development.

Happy holidays and a happy new year🥳! May the new year bring you all joy, prosperity, and all the things you wish for. Wishing everyone a wonderful start to the new year and a festive holiday season✨✨🥰.

Sammy0381

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
1. Get a job. I'm turning 18 on new years. I was born 2005 January 1st. so I got to get a job to help out with my parents bills.

2. Get a Xbox series x from the money I get from that job by saving up while giving 200 dollars a month in rent to my parents.

3. Get my big brother a PS5 by saving up cause he gave me a PS4 for Christmas last year so this year I will get him a PS5

4. Get my little brother a PS4 by saving up too so we can all play Fortnite together cause right now he gots a PS3 I got a Xbox one from my parents I gave my PS4 to my brothers girlfriend he didn't ask me to I just gave it away cause I wanted a Xbox and I got it so yeah

5. Lose weight. I know I'm beautiful the way I am. I just want to be even more beautiful than I am now. lol 😆

6. Get my wisdom teeth removed. I have four! that's crazy! the dentist 🦷 said we could do it in 6 months. just to make sure to brush 🪥 and floss.she wants me to floss now.

Thank you for listening. and merry late Christmas. 🎄⛄🎄⛄ and happy new years eve. 🎆🎆🎆🎆

Last edited:

T1meT0HaveFn

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
1.Lose weight so my body isnt skinny-fat

2. Find a part time job to help my mom

3. Focus on my classes

lmao i dont even think i can do number 3 🤣🤣

AdminEek

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
1. Get into my dream university and make my parents proud
2. World peace and Palestine freedom
3. Gain my body in the best condition to increasing my confidence

Happy New Year everyone, I hope whatever you wish for 2023 will be a reality. Let's hope the new year will be a better year for everyone!

Trollcastelsama

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
1.Grow out my hair and finally have a more masculine haircut
2.Graduate college
3.Stop playing all these gacha games 😅

Uwerl

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
My new year resolutions
1. Get better at basketball
2. Be more respecful
3. Help other people

HAPPY NEW YEAR 🎊🎉 EVERYONE

hezlynn

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
1. Leave the oppressive state I live in and this dangerous domestic situation

2. See my brothers again

3. Afford my medication

4. Continue to grow into who makes me happy, as opposed to who everyone wants me to be

5. Use that growth to help others

Status
Not open for further replies.