Mod apk Note 8 Launcher - Galaxy Note8 Launcher Theme v2.0 Mod

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,289 happy users since 2014.
Register

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years

Name Of The App
Note 8 Launcher - Galaxy Note8 Launcher Theme v2.0 Mod

Playstore Link
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.launcher.notelauncher
Mod Features

Premium Purchases Unlocked
No Prime Key Needed :
Prime Unlocked-
1.More Gestures
2.Unread Counts
3.App Lock
4.Lock Hidden App
5.Private Folder
6.Hide Status Bar
7.Remove Ads
License Resolved

Description
Note 8 Launcher is a 2018 Galaxy Note8 style launcher with value-added features
Read More Tap Spoiler Here▶
Note 8 Launcher is a Galaxy Note8 style launcher with many value-added features, it may make your phone brand new like you get a Galaxy Note8 or S8, and it bring you many useful tools, such as booster, battery saver, app lock, app hide, etc. Just try this amazing 2018 Galaxy Note8 launcher, you will like it!

🏆 4.6 high rating on google play! every launcher lover should try! Thanks all of our users' support, we will try best to make Note 8 Launcher even better !

★Note 8 Launcher features:
+ Built-in Galaxy Note8 theme, it also support 2000+ cool launcher themes, and support almost all the launcher icon packs in Play Store
+ Many beautiful launcher wallpaper, support color wallpaper, support transparent live wallpaper
+ Support hide app, and lock app, protect your privacy
+ Support UNIFY all your app icons to Galaxy Note8 shape, or round shape
+ Launcher Drawer style: support horizontal(default style), vertical, vertical with category, list
+ Many handy gestures: swipe up/down, pinch in/out, double tap, two fingers gestures
+ All apps can be sorted by a-z, by installed time, by mostly used, or by customized sorting
+ You may enable a-z quick finding bar on launcher drawer right side
+ You can add folder in launcher drawer
+ You can adjust launcher desktop grid size, drawer grid size, icon size, icon label, etc.
+ Side panel with tools: booster, torch, switcher, etc.
+ Support T9 search, quick search from launcher
+ Galaxy Note8 icon pack, and galaxy note 8, galaxy s8 wallpaper
+ Battery saver: support CPU monitor, hibernate app, startup manager
+ Support Private Folder (Unique feature!)
+ Support Super Folder (Unique feature!)
+ Unread counter/notifier
+ Support multi dock page, you can configure dock icon number
+ Many cool launcher screen transition animation for your choice
+ Much more features...

Notice:
- Android™ is a registered trademark of Google, Inc.
- This is not official Samsung TouchWiz launcher or Samsung Experience launcher product.
- Samsung is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.

★★★★★ If you like this Note 8 Launcher(2018 Galaxy Note8 launcher, theme), please rate us, this will encourage us move forward.
If you find any bugs or you have feature request, please tell us, we will try our best to fix it quickly, thanks a lot

INSTRUCTIONS
Click the" LIKE " at bottom of post-Leave reply
(" Thanks @SusieQ™ ",
" wanna try this ",etc) - Links will then be revealed-Tap link to download/install.(If you have previous version installed,uninstall before downloading mod)

Usersdownload Link
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
MIRROR LINK

Mediafire Link
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
FILE SIZE
6.8 mb

Credit Me @SusieQ™
If you like & appreciate the work/mods I do here and want to show a little support you can buy me a cup of coffee. Its greatly appreciated <3 [ PayPal is super easy to use & no PayPal account is required by you]Send me a pm for more info ▶ @SusieQ™
For notifications of my new releases,(and updates) tap on my profile and select" FOLLOW " [/Hide]

Downloaded 116 times

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
@Sbenny
THANK YOU !
I L<3VE MY TEMPLATE AGAIN

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
@SusieQ™ you know I live for you and all the other people here who need help, and it makes me happy when I find a way to accomplish their wishes, no matter how difficult it is or how long it will take. I never surrender till I find a way :)

Mavickers

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
I love this. Great work

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Apps Area. Congrats! :dragon:

STEELSKY

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
I am not sure, I think so.
But..... I have had a rough couple of days. If you guys did not know, I'm a cop. I work nights I have a security firm that I help man on the side.
I also have a rather large and extremely ornery 18 month old little boy.
So when I get off in the mornings I go home and watch him till momma gets home take a nap and go back to hating myself for choosing a career field
is so stressful and pays so little.
My point is, when Im watching my son Im pretty much on autopilot. So as long as all the sharp things are put up he is usually moderately safe.
I kind of just veg out and work on turning the dyson vacuum into a I-robot.
I haaaatttteeeee to vacuum.
Mainly because my blue healer attacks the vacuum and my lab insists on watering the carpet every time it gets within 10 feet of him.
Im telling yall this because it paints a picture of mildly innattentive daycare practices mixed with a zombie like attempt at homemade robot engineering via raspberry.
Both of which are frowned upon in each respective communities.
Any ways. I am a fan of rooting and modding androids. Not because its something I need to do. I can buy a better whatever. Its just challenging and fun. I am decent at it and there are tons of guides for oh crap moments. I stalk the let go app for cheap tablets and buy them, mod them up. and give em to kids in the area I work that are doing good and its gets them interested in coding etc... I found a Galaxy Note 10.1 for 75 bucks. The lady that owned it had accidentally put it in download mode and instead of using Google to find the easy solution just shelfed it and daddy bought her a new one. My morals got the best of me and I met her and showed her how to fix it. But she smiled and just gave it to me. Free. HMMM. I was really kind of shocked. But I accepted and I decided to keep it. Its wifi only which is a good thing for me, my data usage gets extreme at times.

So two days ago I decided that since Lineage-OS has a nougat version of my ROM I would get this note 10.1 up to par. Odin is running and things are smooth sailing.
I here the pantry open in the kitchen (my giant son,version !.5 years, can reach and manipulate most knobs in the house and can unlocked doors) which typically is not a problem if the dogs are out.
I am in the living room. The dogs stay pretty close to me for safety and protection from the midget version of the crocodile hunter.
Until that pantry door opens. They set aside any memory of the tiny person that super glued himself to the hair of healer, no clue how he got super glue, he cant reach it., and the Lab pardons the man child's experiment with hot Scentscy wax. Both incidents resulted in hair removed from both dogs. Dogs are at my feet but I dont realize it because I am so used to this scenario and they are really stealthy when my son is on the prowl.. Plus, as I said before, I am in zombie auto pilot mode, oblivious to the subtle signs of trouble. Screaming and barking are really the only things that snap into the current timezone.
When that Pantry opens the dogs know its a free for all and mini-me is gonna feed em whatever he can before I get there.
Im at a critical, dont do anything stupid to either laptop or computer stage.
I hear the door open, I realize where the dogs are and I am powerless to stop any of it.
Dogs jump up and take off. The 10.1 is tangled in the collar of the healer and away it goes, in download mode.
OHHH THE IRONY!
When I got the thing it was in Download mode and that is where it is as I type.
So I have some work to do before I can see if this apk will work..LOL.. just another day in OKLAHOMA.
@SusieQ™

Note 8 Launcher - Galaxy Note8 Launcher Theme v2.0 Mod was released by SusieQ and 6676 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.