Official Sbenny Forum App

Trusted icon Trusted by over 1.6 million members since 2014 — why not join them?
Log in or Register to join us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
Wow!!! Awesome
 
Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 7 years
Thanks a lot, looks awesome!!
 
In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 8 years
hi! :)

I would just like to ask if the app notifications are temporarily unavailable or disabled? I don't seem to be getting the ticker and/or sound notification I used to get compared to earlier.

Thank you for your feedback in advance! :)
 
In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 9 years
Thank you))))
Post automatically merged:

Oh well... most of apps work without googleplay framework and services even when the message shows that they wont. Unfortunatly this seems to be the one which actually requares gp f/s, so it doesnt work for me...
 
Last edited:
\`-´/ ·;;· °-° (")> (>°-°)> ©_© °¬° ·-·
Member for 8 years
Thanks, I may be a little late but I'll try it
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
Wonderful, I'm loving this community. I'm a Linux user. I take it that a lot of people here are as well.
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
cool!
Post automatically merged:

Thanks
Post automatically merged:

OK I STILL CANT GET IT
 
Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years
I really love it:cheekydroid::cheekydroid::cheekydroid:
Post automatically merged:

I really love it:cheekydroid::cheekydroid::cheekydroid:
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
Going to try it...
Post automatically merged:

Just wondering, as i log in the app.. Do i get to received login reward daily just like i did in the forum website? And it seem app acc does not sync with the website acc.. Im afraid to lose my current SB coins.
Post automatically merged:

Just wondering, as i log in the app.. Do i get to received login reward daily just like i did in the forum website? And it seem app acc does not sync with the website acc.. Im afraid to lose my current SB coins.
 
Last edited:
Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years
Hey thanks!!!
 
In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 8 years
Thank so much friend
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

You might also like:

Top