Mod apk ONE PIECE TREASURE CRUISE v10.1.1 - MOD MENU with 1 Hit Kill & God Mode Hack (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,160 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

ONE PIECE TREASURE CRUISE v10.1.1

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Sbenny
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 11 times

• Form your own pirate crew and set sail for adventure!
    Use the simple tap controls to pull off extremely powerful combos!
    The world of One Piece awaits you!

ONE PIECE TREASURE CRUISE MOD APK for Android features intuitive tap controls that’ll have you sending foes flying in no time! Tap your characters at the right time to form combos and deal massive damage! What’s more, each character possesses unique special abilities that make battles even more exciting! Re-enact thrilling showdowns from the original story using your favorite One Piece hero!

The tale begins in Fushia Village, where a young Luffy has his fateful encounter with Red-Haired Shanks. With each Quest you complete, another chapter of the epic tale is unlocked, allowing you to experience the magnificent story of One Piece all over again!

Collect WANTED posters in battle and head to the Tavern to recruit new characters for your crew! There are tons of recruits available, including both major and supporting characters! Gather your favorite pirates and train them to become the mightiest crew to ever sail the seas!

Chain together attacks with certain characters in a specific order to perform a Tandem attack that deals very very high damage to all enemies! Download now One Piece Treasure Cruise MOD APK for free, only at Sbenny.com!

Game review: Review - One Piece Treasure Cruise

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• MOD Menu
    1 Hit Kill
    God Mode

Notes
    : if the MOD Menu isn't showing, please go to Settings -> Apps -> One Piece App -> Other Permissions and enable "OVERLAY PERMISSION". This will allow your device to show the MOD Menu while playing. Just tap on the icon showing my avatar to see the MOD Menu and enable the features you prefer. Don't enable 1 Hit Kill during Tutorial as you might get stuck otherwise, so please use these features only AFTER completing the tutorial.

MOD Changelog:
    4 Gen 2021
    - Applied a fix in order to make sure 1 hit kill always works

15 Jan 2021
    - Added MOD Menu in order to toggle the MOD features ON/OFF. This is required especially during the tutorial phase, or the game will get stuck.

01 Feb 2021[/B]
    - Added God Mode

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Sbenny and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.namcobandaigames.spmoja010E

Express7976

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Its not working for me, says error due to not being able to connect to google play services and then freezes and shuts down :(. I have the note 20 ultra if that makes a difference. I also only have luckypatcher not sbenny patcher installed.

Express7976

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Wait i think i fixed it...lol

Sort of, but it keeps crashing every minute ( no joke) so i cant play it.

Last edited:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
You need to cancel the Google Play login when requested, as you can't login with google play with mod apk files.

Express7976

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Oh i totally denied access to it when it asked. Its probably better if i record whats happening so you can see. Now its just loading forever the closing. I wonder if its a developer issue.
Post automatically merged:

It wont let me attach a recording here. :(. Too long maybe?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Try reinstalling the mod from scratch, maybe this will fix the issue. I just tested the mod again on my side and (unfortunately?) it's working fine here.

Express7976

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
I un and reinstalled it, it did get to the first fight scene before it crashed. I screen recorded it , heres the link.

Im kinda pissed at samsung as with the new system 11 update we can no longer access the data files unless the phone is rooted.

DarthVoda

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
I un and reinstalled it, it did get to the first fight scene before it crashed. I screen recorded it , heres the link.

Im kinda pissed at samsung as with the new system 11 update we can no longer access the data files unless the phone is rooted.
What do you mean by "data files"? I've got the same phone as you do, not the Ultra model I've got the other one (unrooted Note 20 5G, with Sprint/T-mobile), and I am able to access all the same files and folders as ever before.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I suspect it's related to Android 11 not fully supporting the MOD Menu maybe.

Express7976

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Im really wishing i didnt update to the 11.....

Express7976

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Should i test out another godmode game you made to see if the new 11 os doesnt work with it? Let me know which other ( cheap) games i cant test out.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Any games with MOD Menu I made should be good for testing, but I think they're more pricey as I don't do mod menus often. I only have in mind Farmville 2 Country Escape, Kim Kardashian Hollywood (mod 3, mod 4 and mod 5 only) and Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery (mod 2).

DarthVoda

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
Wow, @Express7976 , I honestly hadn't known. I hardly ever open that data folder (although, the few times I have I recall it being necessary for me to do so), relying on manipulation of .obb files, instead. This is most troubling, and I wonder whether this glitch has been released unto us by Samsung or by Google?

@Sbenny I dunno that the MOD Menu itself has much do with it. I'm having the same issue with my data folder, yet I've played a couple of games already, since last updated, both mods coming from this site, and both sporting menus for their mod functions and neither one was posted by you, @Sbenny . I'm just now testing this one, which I first noticed earlier yesterday.

Edit: alas!! I am now having the same problem where the app just shuts down before it can finish loading. Can't even get to a single fight before it gives up and closes out directly to the home screen on my phone. Oy....

Last edited:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Wow, @Express7976 , I honestly hadn't known. I hardly ever open that data folder (although, the few times I have I recall it being necessary for me to do so), relying on manipulation of .obb files, instead. This is most troubling, and I wonder whether this glitch has been released unto us by Samsung or by Google?

@Sbenny I dunno that the MOD Menu itself has much do with it. I'm having the same issue with my data folder, yet I've played a couple of games already, since last updated, both mods coming from this site, and both sporting menus for their mod functions and neither one was posted by you, @Sbenny . I'm just now testing this one, which I first noticed earlier yesterday.

Edit: alas!! I am now having the same problem where the app just shuts down before it can finish loading. Can't even get to a single fight before it gives up and closes out directly to the home screen on my phone. Oy....
Did you by any chance select the option to save the mod features from the mod menu settings?

DarthVoda

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
Did you by any chance select the option to save the mod features from the mod menu settings?
I've never had to before, not constantly, anyways. I recall needing to do that once or twice when I first started playing, a couple years ago. Ever since then, all I've had to do whenever switching my progress from one device to another (always ever only played on one device at a time) was to hit that support button the first time loading the game on any new device, with which I wished to play. I always saved via "SNS" think that's what they labeled it, saving with some social media or something). And always used FB to save and load, from within the game's support menu.

I had some difficulty with restoring my progress this way, a while ago, maybe going back as far as a year ago. That resulted in my not being able to play the game from last saved point for a couple of months. However, that error was never revealed or explained, as d so I don't know if this is the same situation as then. All I can say is that I have done what I always do. Which was to go to the support menu when starting the game for the first time after installing either a new mod or the clean version from PlayStore....

What do you mean when you say "save the mod features from the mod menu settings"? From my best recollection, I thought all I had seen in the mod menu was the options of turning the mods on or off...?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
The options screen in the MOD Menu lets you enable or disable additional "options" such as keeping the mod features enabled/disabled depending on your selection even when you close and reopen the game.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Status
Not open for further replies.