Mod apk Originals: Interactive Story Series v0.8.24 - Gems Hack & a lot more! (new)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,615 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Originals: Interactive Story Series v0.8.24

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Sbenny

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 97 times

• Originals: Interactive Series is like your newest favorite show, but you're the protagonist and you can decide what happens. The gameplay is very easy to understand, just pick a series, then tap as you go, choosing your own paths and uncovering the whole story! The outcome, depending on what you decide to do, is completely up to you! Find your next binge-worthy story, or jump in for just a moment to see what happens next.

You're the star: design your character from hundreds of looks, then jump into the adventure of your choice. Be an undercover agent, an international reporter on assignment, a celebrity caught in a love triangle - it's up to you!

Tense dramas, romantic comedies, gripping thrillers, exotic adventures, puzzling mysteries – it's all here – and with new episodes and special events every week, there’s always something new to discover.

Download now Originals: Interactive Series MOD APK for free, only at Sbenny.com!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• Free Paid Decisions (no Gems required)
    Golden Pass Unlocked
    All Outfits Unlocked
    No Ads

Notes
    : Golden Pass will give you some gems every day you login, and it'll make you access newest episodes before everyone else!

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

This is a SPLIT APK. In order to install this, you need to install the "Split APK Installer " App on your phone. Then, open it, tap on"Install APKs" and select the downloaded file in order to install it. If the app doesn't install for some reason, open the settings at the top-left of Split APKS Installer and enable the "Sign APK" option and then try again.

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Sbenny and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glu.can

Kingmichales

"Boredom is such a beautiful thing"
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Thank you so much Mr.Sbenny I have been waiting for this Patiently. You're the best 😊

ChoiceStory

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I am guessing that the keys are sever side so they are not possible to patch, right? If so, would Lucky Patcher work to simulate purchases?

Dalie01

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I can't tell you how much money I've pumped into this game. I absolutely love it and I love you for posting it. My bank account will thank you. You rock!!!!

L0YAL

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
You already know you are the best. lol. Thank you @Sbenny. Hope you and family are staying positive and healthy. :giggle:

SexyLips40

Savage Lv6️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
it works well just wish tickets (keys) were unlimited and we didn't have to spend so much SB Points, but the game seems quite good as well as the mod so thank you for the hard work Sbenny

Chastitea

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Sbenny you are absolutely amazing, I know this request had been up for a long time, you never fully gave up on it and I thank you on behalf of the people who were patiently waiting on the sidelines. I am so very grateful that you put time and a whole lot of effort into this mod, you deserve a whole lot more than we could ever give you. Thank you so so much!

amusedpony

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
WHOO I can't believe this is finally out! I've been eyeing this on that *other* sketchy site for forever and I'm glad I waited. Thank you so much!! Works perfectly. Really hoping the next release doesn't cost as much SB Points but all good!! appreciate the hard work :love:
Post automatically merged:

WHOO I can't believe this is finally out! I've been eyeing this on that *other* sketchy site for forever and I'm glad I waited. Thank you so much!! Works perfectly. Really hoping the next release doesn't cost as much SB Points but all good!! appreciate the hard work :love:

remienicole

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
It installed but for some reason it says 'Originals has stopped.' Please help 😢

Anaanacic

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
The golden pass is not working,can you fix that please ?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
The golden pass is not working,can you fix that please ?
Golden Pass is working fine, just check after 24 hours and you'll see it gives you gems as reward. Furthermore, it disabled all the ads in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.