Mod apk Postknight v2.2.18 - Unlimited Money, Gems, Ingredients Hack & a lot more (new)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,336,655 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Postknight v2.2.18 - Unlimited Money, Gems, Ingredients Hack & a lot more (new)

Name of the game: Postknight

Version: v2.2.18

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
The story follows the adventures of a Postknight — a knight who is tasked with difficult or dangerous deliveries — in the grand kingdom of Kurestal. Through deliveries, the postknight will meet other characters with different backgrounds while venturing across the kingdom of Kurestal and beyond.

Designed to be an enjoyable RPG for those on-the-go, Postknight is optimized for mobile devices: from content to controls, for hardcore and casual players, to time spent in and out of the game. Instead of spending long hours to experience the highlights of an RPG adventure, Postknight delivers it in small yet exciting pieces.

Features of Postknight for Android:

• Your hard-earned armour and weapons don’t just improve your battle stats, they also look great on the postknight. Be great and glamorous in battle!
• Mix your trusty potion up the way you want it to be: higher healing power, lower cooldown, or with more effective buffs?
• Every delivery run increases the postknight’s experience, along with strength, agility, intelligence and vitality. Allocate the traits that matter to you the most.
• Equip the postknight with skills and amoury perks that best suit your battle strategies!
• Embark on a light-hearted adventure to various interesting towns and cities and meet its diverse inhabitants. While you’re at it, collect quirky loot and fantastic gear too!
• Postknight promises no draggy battles, but ensure that they will be equally exciting - especially when it comes to boss battles!

Postknight reimagines the best parts of role-playing games into bite-sized bits within an exciting delivery adventure. Have fun by downloading the MOD APK of Postknight for free, at Sbenny.com!

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kurechii.postknight
MOD Features:
Unlimited Gems (Go to the Trade Shop, tap Refresh and your gems will become unlimited)
Unlimited Money (after upgrading any weapons/armors, or after trading something with your coins)
Free Quest/Delivery/Pet Shop List Refresh (even if you don't have enough gems)
Unlimited Potion Materials (increase instead of decreasing)
Unlimited Postknight Tokens (increase instead of decreasing)
Unlimited Silver Tokens (increase instead of decreasing)
Unlimited Gold Tokens (increase instead of decreasing)
Unlimited Crystal Tokens (increase instead of decreasing)

Notes: all the "increase instead of decreasing" features require you to have enough of them at least the first time you use them (it's not free shopping, so they'll increase but you'll have to afford the first purchase you make using that item). You can play this mod also in online mode.

YouTube Video:
😥 This gameplay hasn't been recorded yet. If you would like to thank Sbenny for this release, record your gameplay and share it here. You'll also gain SB Points!

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: Sbenny

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 77 times

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Hi @Sbenny, at first your mod worked great, but I have encountered an unplayable bug that made the gold become a very large negative number, I cannot purchase or upgrade any weapon anymore :(
Can you please seee to this?
You should spend your gold in the first shop in PomPon village to upgrade your hero health regen, to make sure you do NOT reach that negative number. Now I think it's too late and you'll have to start from scratch, but please note I don't personally think this is a good reason to rate the mod as not fully working as it's not the mod which has problems, but it was used incorrectly, this is why you had a negative amount.

JohnWick2003

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
You should spend your gold in the first shop in PomPon village to upgrade your hero health regen, to make sure you do NOT reach that negative number. Now I think it's too late and you'll have to start from scratch, but please note I don't personally think this is a good reason to rate the mod as not fully working as it's not the mod which has problems, but it was used incorrectly, this is why you had a negative amount.
Um I don't really understand what caused this error because it only appeared when I was upgrading a weapon (the 4th star) in the blacksmith in the third village. Everything worked perfectly before that. And yes I did spend my gold first in Pompom village.
I have a habit of always making sure to read your instructions very carefully before playing, and I didn't see any note about what can cause negative value.
But please understand that I'm not trying to argue or blame you. I'm just trying to provide a context so that you could help me (if possible) to retrieve the game.
Don't worry about the rating cuz I only did that to draw your attention to my comment (sorry it's not very nice but I have had many comments reporting error ignored by the modder.) I have changed it back to 5 stars, thank you for your mod anyway :)

Last edited:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Negative numbers are handled by the game itself, which, after reaching a too high value, they're turned into negative because the game memory can't read such high numbers.

Ferz

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
VIP
Member for 7 years
THANKS!

JohnWick2003

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Negative numbers are handled by the game itself, which, after reaching a too high value, they're turned into negative because the game memory can't read such high numbers.
I'm sure I didn't purchase anything that cost a lot of gold. I haven't even bought any of the health regeneration. I only buy some items in the merchant shop and upgrade weapons like normally. So I'm not sure if I start the game from the scratch, the negative value won't happen again, because I seriously don't know what I did wrong :(
Post automatically merged:

Well after deleting the save and starting from scratch, now I understand your explanation about the problem.
Every time I trade in the merchant shop or upgrading a weapon in the blacksmith, the gold would go up significantly (that's a mod feature) and eventually it would reach an insane amount that exceeds the game's memory, and it would become negative.
The only thing that can prevent this is to decrease the gold value by buying the health regeneration from the first village's chief.
So basically I have to occasionally go back to the first shop to decrease my gold value so that it won't turn negative.

But why didn't you include this in the instructions my dear Sbenny? T__T

I think you should add this instruction in your post so that other people won't make the same mistake as mine.

Thank you :) Have a good day ;)

Last edited:

srishak34

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
excuse me, i play the game for only about 3 hours, i have played other postknight mod apk version and i was just trying to test how much exp would i get from a certain quest. so i refresh the quest again and again and do quests to know which one would i get the most and sooo this happend. i cant refresh neither quest or shop. i have tried to search up the problem but there were no answer. perhaps the value of gems have become negative so i tryd to buy with gems and its not. i was wondering if anyone knows whats the problem and by the way i had already tried to wait for itself to refresh (not working), reboot the phone (notworking), complete all quest or buy all items (notworking). thanks

shikite

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Post automatically merged:

excuse me, i play the game for only about 3 hours, i have played other postknight mod apk version and i was just trying to test how much exp would i get from a certain quest. so i refresh the quest again and again and do quests to know which one would i get the most and sooo this happend. i cant refresh neither quest or shop. i have tried to search up the problem but there were no answer. perhaps the value of gems have become negative so i tryd to buy with gems and its not. i was wondering if anyone knows whats the problem and by the way i had already tried to wait for itself to refresh (not working), reboot the phone (notworking), complete all quest or buy all items (notworking). thanks
be patient
play the game until you go 2nd town
go people of merchant in-game > select refresh now 1X
the gems will change unlimited > after that dont refresh to much
you need buy another material or something else or
open your rank postknight and rank up & dont to much refresh the daily quest or item in mechant or you will get the bug error

Status
Not open for further replies.