⭐ VIP mod apk Pot Farm Grass Roots v1.22.1 Unlimited Pot Bucks & more VIP Hack (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,336,588 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

smoaked

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years
WORKING AS OF 6/27/18

thanks again, sbenny!!

hmgiang212

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
i got banned after 2 - 3 days of playing. i tried several times. any suggestion ? thank a lot !

smoaked

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years
i got banned after 2 - 3 days of playing. i tried several times. any suggestion ? thank a lot !
Ive been playing rather casually for almost a week. I dont go crazy buying and upgrading stuff. Play the game, dont rush it. In my screenshot below notice the red square in the bottom left...I dont sign up for the community event(s) because you end up advancing in the ranks in the event and you end up doing it rather quickly if you are actively playing while using the mod and that's what gets you banned. Also, dont draw attention to your farm via the Pharmacy. (Dont buy ALL of the slots if you are a low level and DONT fill up all of your slots all of the time.)

Take your time and enjoy the game. :) Don't Sign Up for the event(s).

Good luck!

dsBuffer.jpg

hmgiang212

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Ive been playing rather casually for almost a week. I dont go crazy buying and upgrading stuff. Play the game, dont rush it. In my screenshot below notice the red square in the bottom left...I dont sign up for the community event(s) because you end up advancing in the ranks in the event and you end up doing it rather quickly if you are actively playing while using the mod and that's what gets you banned. Also, dont draw attention to your farm via the Pharmacy. (Dont buy ALL of the slots if you are a low level and DONT fill up all of your slots all of the time.)

Take your time and enjoy the game. :)Don't Sign Up for the event(s).

Good luck!
Thanks !
Everything is fine till i got banned at level 80 in previous version. they update something in this version i guess :))

Status
Not open for further replies.