Free Mod apk PPSSPP Gold Emulator(v1.4.2) ++GAMES (updated with new weekly)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,336,646 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 7 years

Game Name▶
PPSSPP Gold Emulator V1.4.2 MOD+GAMES

Playstore Link
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.ppsspp.ppssppgold
No Root Needed
Online Game?Yes▶
(some games need connection)

Features Given
Paid Unlocked
.iso Games(List Below)
No IAP-(in app purchases)
License Resolved

Description
Play PSP games on your Android device, at high definition with extra features!
READ MORE TAP SPOILER
Play PSP games on your Android device, at high definition with extra features!

PPSSPP is the best, original and only PSP* emulator for Android. It runs a lot of games, but depending on the power of your device all may not run at full speed.(note from SusieQ™, you can go in settings of Emulator and change if needed to improve speed, graphics etc)

Galaxy S7 is supported again and works!

Download games from list below..( I've provided games, & will continue to add more in THIS TOPIC every week.) Put those in /PSP/GAME on your SD card / USB storage

Emulator Download Links

Usersdownload Link
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
EMULATOR MIRROR LINK

Mediafire Link
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
GAMES LIST
Game #1▶GTA Vice City Stories (Europe)

Game #2 ▶Dragon ball z shin budokai 2

Game #3 ▶Burnout Dominator (USA)

Game #4 ▶Tekken Dark Resurrection (USA)

Game #5 ▶ God Of War Ghost Of Sparta

Game #6 ▶Bleach - Heat the Soul (Japan)

Download Game #1
🔒 Hidden content
Download Game #2
🔒 Hidden content
Download Game #3
🔒 Hidden content
Download Game #4
🔒 Hidden content
Download Game #5
🔒 Hidden content
Download Game #6
🔒 Hidden content
PHONE_TABLET INSTRUCTIONS
How to run psp games on android using ppsspp (psp emulator)For Instructions
TAP SPOILER
All you need is an android phone or a tablet (it will be great if you have a good configuration device).
Download PPSSPP Gold Emulator [unlocked paid]
(I've provided Link)
Once you have downloaded the ppsspp (psp emulator) your device is ready to run psp games. { Games are provided above, I will add more games weekly }
Download // +(unzip)+ // Install link of psp game you would like to play from list of games I've unlocked & provided.
After you've installed game to device, open the emulator.
On the left side of screen locate Tab " PSP "__Now locate & tap the game icon you want to play.
{Note--
If you do not see the game in " psp " tab▶go to your file manager▶copy the extracted .iso game file to the psp folder.}
Thats it▶ Enjoy !!

Credit MESusieQ™Show some LOVE..click the"LIKE"

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Your screenshot showing your battery at 0% is awesome Su :D it shows how much efforts you put into everything you do here :)

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 7 years
Yes I was at 0% of battery. I tend to forget about charging when I work lol.. I get so focused on a project that everything else just kinda fades in background for me hehehe..
Like now, bcuz you mentioned it
( Or I wouldn't have even looked) my battery now is only 17% hahaha..
I just love sharing here <3 <3 <3

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

K1ngPr1nce

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
Thks Sueie your the best oh and sbenny.com yall F in rock been wanting this and u guys always blessing all of us with the $hit we need like Google you guys happen to read minds lol

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 7 years
Thks Sueie your the best oh and sbenny.com yall F in rock been wanting this and u guys always blessing all of us with the $hit we need like Google you guys happen to read minds lol

Your very welcome my friend ❗
Glad your finding what you want here. Remember to use our request system.. you can request ANYTIME. I'm always happy to fill requests of followers.
PS..
I've included games above. Already put into .iso format ready to download install and play ❗❗
I'll be adding more games every week to this topic post. Be sure to check it often for more. Hope you like the games I've given so far..
( Games in list above _download links
# 1 through #6 above )
Best Regards,
<3 SusieQ ™ <3

comek

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
thnaks a lot.

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 7 years
So odd.. I see ppl downloading the Emulator, but only few want the games I've given you ?

These games are already in .iso format. You can install and PLAY the games from my links Directly.

If anyone has any questions just ask me. I'll be happy to assist.
Best Regards

SusieQ ™

Ferz

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
VIP
Member for 7 years
Status
Not open for further replies.