Mod apk Romance Club Stories I Play (with Choices) v1.0.11510- Free Premium Choices & No Ads (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,263 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

Romance Club Stories I Play (with Choices) v1.0.11510

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Debby
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 25 times

• Welcome to Romance Club - a collection of romantic, episode based, story games where you make choices as you play.

Features of Romance Club - Stories I Play (with Choices) for Android:

• Customize your avatar and design your outfit
    • Fall in love, romance and date cute guys and girls
    • Develop relationships with your favorite characters - will they be friends or enemies?
    • Make choices that can change your fate
    • Immerse yourself in different worlds from love and drama to fantasy and adventure

Download now the MOD APK of Romance Club - Stories I Play (with Choices) for free, only at sbenny.com!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• Free Premium Choices (read notes below)
    No Ads (except for the first appearence, they should not occur anymore unless you restart the game)

Notes: there's a known bug with the free premium choices hack, which unfortunately might turn all the text of the episode into an encoded text, and this is the downside of this MOD, but you can repeat the episode after you clear it, and read the full story without this issue as the text should be readable afterwhile.

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.yourstoryinteractive.sails.pirate.adventure

MinHolly

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
The ads won't go away so i can't play the game, already tried clearing cache and uninstalling but it's still there, is there a way to fix it? Thank youu

FourthMoon

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
The premium choices don't really work unfortunately, the text is gibberish. The premium outfits and hair work fine

Andra

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
There are still sections which are not readable and there are ads to be seen.

Andra

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Now I restarted the last chapter and I get an endless row of ads.The story never starts. Even not another story. I reinstalled it 3 times now. No difference.
Debby can you please help ?

Aurora Heart

The Sakura ?
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Works perfectly for me and haven't run into any of the ad issues above (yet) but for those confused or having issues, it states in mod features that text is bugged when using premium choices. This is nothing new as I've been using Debbys modded version of this app for years and ultimately you aren't missing much lol. If you are worried about what you've missed, there is a wiki that shows alot of the games storyline etc.

As for ads, I believe from prior experience this means you've been banned or soft banned (I'm not 100% on this) and may have to install the app from the playstore, recreate a new account then redownload this mod and replay again.

My account is fairly old so could be why I've had no issues thus far. Let me know if the above works. I've attached an image of my screen just so you guys can see mine.

Attachments

MinHolly

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
I installed the playstore version like you said but i still get the ad issue, also my acct is new so idk if i'm banned 😅 but thanks for responding

Aurora Heart

The Sakura ?
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Darn, I'm sorry to hear that. Have you tried using an emulator? Bit of a pain I know but might be the only thing I can think of 😭. Hope you can get it working soon !

Dehrysanx

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
The premium choices work but yeah... the ads issue is still there. I don't know if it's only when restarting a chapter because when I did that, I had to clear data because the ads didn't stop. Thank you so much for updating the mod, hopefully this issue could be fixed.

Impartialpeach

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I am having the ad issue as well, and I wasn't even trying to replay an episode.

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
Status
Not open for further replies.