Mod apk Romance Club Stories I Play (with Choices) v1.0.12300- Free Premium Choices & No Ads (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,740 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

Romance Club Stories I Play (with Choices) v1.0.12300

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Debby
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 83 times

• Welcome to Romance Club - a collection of romantic, episode based, story games where you make choices as you play.

Features of Romance Club - Stories I Play (with Choices) for Android:

• Customize your avatar and design your outfit
    • Fall in love, romance and date cute guys and girls
    • Develop relationships with your favorite characters - will they be friends or enemies?
    • Make choices that can change your fate
    • Immerse yourself in different worlds from love and drama to fantasy and adventure

Download now the MOD APK of Romance Club - Stories I Play (with Choices) for free, only at sbenny.com!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• Free Premium Choices (read notes below)
    No Ads (except for the first appearence, they should not occur anymore unless you restart the game)

Notes: there's a known bug with the free premium choices hack, which unfortunately might turn all the text of the episode into an encoded text, and this is the downside of this MOD, but you can repeat the episode after you clear it, and read the full story without this issue as the text should be readable afterwhile.

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.yourstoryinteractive.sails.pirate.adventure

Gameplaygameplay

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
This is the newer version but whenever I start a story, the ad pops up and continues to loop. I've watched over 5 ads trying to press on the "x" and "ok" of the ad pop-out screen but nothing works. Anyone facing the same issue? 😢

Update: I used lucky patcher to remove the ads and was successful. I am now able to play without the ads pop-out appearing. Fyi, create patch removing google ads and install it would do.

Last edited:

Aster22

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
ah help, about the free premium choices I know it said in the note that there are some bug/s that turn the text into a encoded text and it says that we can read the uncoded ver. if we completed the episode and replay it.

So my question is how can we replay the said episode if we completed it when we can only replay it by not finishing it?? do we like replay the whole season of the story?

p.s. I tried replaying an episode from kali call of darkness after I buy all of the premium choices and clothes etc. but the text was still encoded, and this is my first time using the mod ver. of the app so I don't really know what to do

taylorjess89

In Love Lv4️⃣
🎮 Testing Team
Member for 2 years
Yes it's missleading far as I'm aware it doesn't matter how many times you play through some parts stay encoded unless I'm missing something @Debby

As for those having issues with ads as mentioned above it is possible to remove them with lucky patcher

MainCharacter

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hi, I also had issues with the ads and used Lucky Patcher to remove them. But I wanted to ask if the premium choices are working for anyone? I'm able to pick the premium choices and get the bug with the code. But I still get the code after I have replayed the chapter or even the whole season 😔
Could this have something to do with the patch for the ads? Should I download this version again (even tho I couldn't start the episodes because of the ads)?
Edit: can I link my fb account with this?

Last edited:

taylorjess89

In Love Lv4️⃣
🎮 Testing Team
Member for 2 years
Yes it's the same for everyone it doesn't matter how many time I play through the bug always appears it's missleading of the author of the App to say it doesn't they should remove that part it's just like false advertising.

MainCharacter

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Oh, that's too bad. I was hoping that it was just me because I had patched the ads 💔 and then I will also suggest changing how this mod is advertised as it doesn't work the way it says it will. Maybe it could be corrected in a future update

Status
Not open for further replies.