Mod apk SB Patcher Official v9.8.9.9 stable [Sbenny.com's official patcher]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,338,295 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 4.7/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Carl24

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Wow awesome
Post automatically merged:

exdivine

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
so far LP and Jasi P was the best crack in public zone,. would to see if this SB can overcome both for it purposes.
#omega_good_job.

:: did try it on root and unroot then found it work fine, but for root device that already use LP or JP I suggest to keep with that, it's not necessary to change or install both LP or SB, yup this SB is a super hero for the virgin device.

Last edited:

ZeeshanC

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
It's showing link not available

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Thank you for this very useful patcher. I am new this type of patchers, If don't mind, this patcher to be use for Candy Crush Saga and Candy Crush Friends Saga with unlock all things and unlimited boosters?
Sorry , Vai . This Patcher CCS or CCFS Ka IAP crack nehi karsakta.
Post automatically merged:

LP itself worked on games that were offline, about 75 to 85% of the time. I would think this is about the same. The problem is with LP, is the version used, may not match what you have and I have. Thus I'm have 8.05, and you have 7.8.... I make a mod, using LP, it works for 8.05 and higher, but those with an older version of LP it don't work at all.....
Once again if the app wasn't able to trick IAP, using LP, I'm pretty sure SB Patcher is in the same boat.

But the simplified version is easier for people not familiar with LP
Hey @3Luz3 , do you familiar with lic proxy on LP 8.1.9 ?

SB Patcher Official v9.8.9.9 stable [Sbenny.com's official patcher] was released by Sbenny and 635343 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.