Mod apk SB Patcher Official v9.8.9.9 stable [Sbenny.com's official patcher]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,336,239 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 4.7/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

3Luz3

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Sorry , Vai . This Patcher CCS or CCFS Ka IAP crack nehi karsakta.
Post automatically merged:

Hey @3Luz3 , do you familiar with lic proxy on LP 8.1.9 ?
The proxy is for those that are running the newest version of Android 8+, that is playstore is now detecting LP, as part of the scenario you have to turn off the playstore scan. But also from my understanding, once you use the proxy, your apk is no longer hidden, I'm not sure why that is, but when making a modded apk, only the second option is usually picked, if the mod don't work, then you can try the first and the second, but it states your mod is no longer invisible to the playstore.
Sorry , Vai . This Patcher CCS or CCFS Ka IAP crack nehi karsakta.
Post automatically merged:

Hey @3Luz3 , do you familiar with lic proxy on LP 8.1.9 ?
I don't do much with license verification, as I don't mod games for anyone but myself. So usually my signature is good for my devices, but from what I know, is that people running Android 8+, LP didn't initially work... As the OS (Oreo) is also making it harder to use LP and progs similar to it.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
The proxy is for those that are running the newest version of Android 8+, that is playstore is now detecting LP, as part of the scenario you have to turn off the playstore scan. But also from my understanding, once you use the proxy, your apk is no longer hidden, I'm not sure why that is, but when making a modded apk, only the second option is usually picked, if the mod don't work, then you can try the first and the second, but it states your mod is no longer invisible to the playstore.

I don't do much with license verification, as I don't mod games for anyone but myself. So usually my signature is good for my devices, but from what I know, is that people running Android 8+, LP didn't initially work... As the OS (Oreo) is also making it harder to use LP and progs similar to it.
Thanks

FrostT

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
If there's any doubt left that this is the best community ever, it is now completely eradicated. THANK YOU @Sbenny for creating such an incredible place for us.

pantera4283

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I had the same happen to me, it was because of the Google play protect BS... You can disable it in settings

FanErix

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
A Big Thanksss Its Work Perfectly 😎👍

Abuvenkatesh

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
SmartSelect_20190228-082958_SB Patcher.jpg

There is a blank space down in the app ,in note 8

STEELSKY

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 7 years
This was needed. LP is great and they have tried over the years but the translation is pretty rough as well as just outright intrusive and painfully insistant on updating. Thanks.

Davy

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Great idea, look forward to using it and to seeing how you improve it in future

Last edited:
SB Patcher Official v9.8.9.9 stable [Sbenny.com's official patcher] was released by Sbenny and 634118 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.